[Redemption] REG update?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Is there likely to be at least an interim REG update covering the Angel Wars
cards before the tournament season gets too far underway? I expect to be
judging soon, and while my rulings are generally pretty good, I'd like to see
something in print to fall back on. I don't yet have a full set of AW cards,
nor do I peruse the endless EZBoard, so I'd like to know if we'll have this
anytime soon.

Steve "Polycarp" Braun
Redemption New Jersey - http://ddicerc.tripod.com
"We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall." Prov. 16:33,
NLT
(To reply via e-mail, remove "nospam" from the address above.)

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Steve,

I can't speak for Cactus, but I haven't seen or heard any talk about getting
out an update anytime soon. Email Rob or Mike about it if you need an
answer soon.

Blessings,
DJ

"DDiceRC" <ddicerc@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> Is there likely to be at least an interim REG update covering the Angel
> Wars
> cards before the tournament season gets too far underway? I expect to be
> judging soon, and while my rulings are generally pretty good, I'd like to
> see
> something in print to fall back on. I don't yet have a full set of AW
> cards,
> nor do I peruse the endless EZBoard, so I'd like to know if we'll have
> this
> anytime soon.
>
> Steve "Polycarp" Braun
> Redemption New Jersey - http://ddicerc.tripod.com
> "We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall." Prov.
> 16:33,
> NLT
> (To reply via e-mail, remove "nospam" from the address above.)

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

The REG update is underway. I do not know exactly when it will be
released, but I expect it should be out by early February, if not
sooner.