(Redemption) Jonathan

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Can I have both Jonathan and Prince Jonathan in my deck and on the field of
play at the same time?

BobBobBob

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Yes. Jonathan is not the same character-the verse refers to a different
Jonathan.

Steve "Polycarp" Braun
Redemption New Jersey - http://ddicerc.tripod.com
"We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall." Prov. 16:33,
NLT
(To reply via e-mail, remove "nospam" from the address above.)

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Actually, you can have both in your deck, but only one in play, because they
are the same person. It's the same as having either David (red or green) or
King David in your territory at the same time. All three cards can be in
your deck, but only one can be on your side of the table at a time.

Blessings,
DJ

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Unless there has been something official that I have missed, you can have both
Jonathan (purple 6/6) and Prince Jonathan in play at the same time. Jonathan
6/6 is David's nephew, who killed a 12-fingered, 12-toed giant, not Jonathan
the son of Saul. They have not in the past been considered the same character.

Steve "Polycarp" Braun
Redemption New Jersey - http://ddicerc.tripod.com
"We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall." Prov. 16:33,
NLT
(To reply via e-mail, remove "nospam" from the address above.)

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Steve,

You are completely right! I sit corrected. I always thought Jonathan was
King Saul's Jonathan. I guess I should have looked that one up before
posting.

Blessings,
DJ