I HAVE LOST MY SONY VIO LAPTOP,I

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOWZER

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2011
I LOST MY SONY VIO LAPTOP, KNOW THE FULL SERIAL NO, HOW TO FIND THE MAC ADDRESS THROUGH THE SERIAL NO,,
HELP ME WHAT TO DO,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MAIL ME
FOWZERAZEEZ@GMAIL.COM

contact the police and the manufacturer you bought the laptop from.

unfortunately for you, serial or mac address are useless in finding a lost laptop

the only good option is to have lojack installed, but if you didn't have that installed ahead of time, there's nothing you can do now.

servash

Honorable
May 2, 2012

hi ,
write a mail to sony customar care for request MAC ADDRASE. thay will send you . mail send at

sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com

Servash Sharma

Amel Oudjida

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
My apartment was broken into and my Sony Vaio laptop was stolen. I still have the box with the serial number, but the police say they can't do anything unless they have to raid someone's house in the event of another crime taking place. Only then will it be possible for them to track it if it happens to be in the home they're raiding. All this because the police 'don't have time' to check all the homes in my area. The worst thing is, I know who did this but have no way of proving it. Having the box with the serial number didn't help, and the police are as useful as a fish with a bicycle (especially in England where criminals have more rights than victims). I'm sorry your laptop got stolen, but I'm not giving up without a fight (or at least some compensation). Hope you find some way of tracking it down.

rsshinge

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.