Broadband message not understood

Gene

Using a MN700 router with a desktop and a laptop connected
I get the follwing message in the Broadband utility screen
under "Network devices" which states "network to large to
discover and display all devices". I don't know what I
should do or what it exactly means. Can anyone help with
the understanding?

Hmmm. Are you in close proximity to other residences, like in an apartment
building? Could be you're all using the same channel and default settings
on your router. Try changing your SSID, Channel - move from the default 6
to 11 or 1 - and change your Workgroup to something unique for yourself.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC