reFlash graphic card bios

ferogex

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003
i have flashed my bios (i own TI200) to TI 500 and the resaults were terrible. my amount of memory cut down to 64 and no gameing activity is availabe.

i need a software to unflesh or flesh new bios (i have the old bios) and a full explanation how to do it?

thanx u all

hope to get some answers that will make me happy!
Bye

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
for starters, you should have been 100% sure about the details of the bios that you used to flash your card, never get a bios from an unknown source and risk disabling you card(which you did)..was you card a 128mb card to start out with?...what flash utility did you use?...did you make a backup of your old bios before you flashed?...if you did, why dont you use it in conjunction with the flash utility you just used to restore your card to it's previous state?....you need to post details here, you might not be getting help because of it, if you didnt think you could restore your card in the incident of a bad/unsuccessful flash, you shouldnt have done it. give us some details and I or someone else will try to help you ;)

Craig M

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
BTW, your card still has all the memory it had before, It's just not being reported due to change in bios....It didnt go anywhere silly.....

If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx