The Beer Prayer

Heya Mal, MadAfro,

I stumbled on this in someone's .sig. I claim no authorship (nor
responsibility) for this.

The Beer Prayer

Our lager, which art in barrels, hallowed by thy drink. Thou wilt be
drunk, at home as in the tavern. Give us this day our foamy head, and
forgive us our spillages, as we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not into incarceration, but deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, the bitter and the lager, forever and ever,
Barman.

Keith

Keith Davies wrote:

> Give us this day our foamy head, and
> forgive us our spillages,

Indeed. And a beer would be nice, too. :)

--
Jay Knioum
The Mad Afro

Keith Davies <keith.davies@kjdavies.org> writes
>Heya Mal, MadAfro,
>
>I stumbled on this in someone's .sig. I claim no authorship (nor
>responsibility) for this.
>

> The Beer Prayer

That's an old slice of traditional quaffing poetry. We have a framed
version at my local I occasionally stumble into*hem*across :)

--
Ian R Malcomson
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box"