How to save Midi tones into my Treo600

June 13, 2005 1:33:41 PM

Hi Treo users,

I just got my treo not long ago and got the above questions.

Can someone pls give me advice on how to save those midi tone into my
treo? apart from using GPRS to save it? any other method to do so?

Thanks for yr help!!

Cheers! :wave:

--
Lone Backing

Lone Backing's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...
View this thread: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2...
visit our palm forums at http://forums.micromagiclabs.com
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 4:45:21 PM

Lone Backing wrote:
> Hi Treo users,
>
> I just got my treo not long ago and got the above questions.
>
> Can someone pls give me advice on how to save those midi tone into my
> treo? apart from using GPRS to save it? any other method to do so?
>
> Thanks for yr help!!
>
> Cheers! :wave:
http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...
> View this thread: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2...
> visit our palm forums at http://forums.micromagiclabs.com

Hello Lone,

This is Kevin from palmOne. Jeffrey has the right idea. Let me adjust
the url he gave you, in the event that it doesn't work properly:
"Ringtones: changing, adding and managing on the Treo 650 smartphone"
http://www.palmone.com/cgi-bin/cso_kbURL.cgi?ID=19349

Congrats on your new Treo and don't forget to register it at
http://productreg.palmone.com/. This will keep you up-to-date on any
information on discounts and promotional offers that may come up.
Another good start page with lots of helpful information related to the
Treo can also be found at http://www.palmone.com/us/support/. Just pick
your particular model from the drop-down box.

Enjoy!
Kevin

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kevin Michaels
kevin.michaels@palmOne.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Check out what's new at
http://www.palmone.com/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 4:51:24 PM

Woops, my bad regarding the first url regarding ringtones. Try the
article specific to the 600, "Get MIDI ringtones on your Treo
smartphone" http://www.palmone.com/cgi-bin/cso_kbURL.cgi?ID=29124

Sincerely
Kevin

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kevin Michaels
kevin.michaels@palmOne.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Check out what's new at
http://www.palmone.com/
June 13, 2005 6:39:24 PM

It is alleged that Lone Backing claimed:

; I just got my treo not long ago and got the above questions.
;
; Can someone pls give me advice on how to save those midi tone into my
; treo? apart from using GPRS to save it? any other method to do so?

You mean for Ringtones? Go to the source:

<http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Pa...(19349)>

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"Faith manages." (Amb. Delenn, B5 "Confessions and Lamentations")
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:46:35 PM

It is alleged that kevin.michaels@palmone.com claimed:

; This is Kevin from palmOne. Jeffrey has the right idea. Let me adjust
; the url he gave you, in the event that it doesn't work properly:
; "Ringtones: changing, adding and managing on the Treo 650 smartphone"
; http://www.palmone.com/cgi-bin/cso_kbURL.cgi?ID=19349

Then someone should probably tap your webmaster to change the URL
formatting code. What I pasted is the URL as provided by clicking on
the "Ringtone management" link on the Treo Cingular/ATT support page.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"Doesn't matter. If we lived two hundred years, we'd still be human.
We'd still make the same mistakes." (Lt. Cmdr. Ivanova, B5"Soul
Hunter")
!