Opinion: Dell 1905fp vs 193fp

I am looking to get a new lcd monitor to replace a crt display. I am
looking at the 19 in monitors, what is difference between the two (193
vs 1905) other than price and USB ports?
Anyone have the 193fp and happy with it?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice

AMB

The main difference is the 1905 has 15-pin D-Sub / DVI-D Connectors, the
DVI connector makes the screen better. To use the DVI connector you
must have a video card with the DVI connector. I just purchased the 17"
173FP with only the 14-pin D-Sub and it is pretty nice. I have the
20.1" 2000FP connected with the DVI connector and it is superior. The
2000 is now called the 2001FP. The resolution on this monitor is
1600 x 1200. Again your video card must have both connectors.

Joan