mikee

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2003
hi does anyone know what a vga is and what it does i cant play any games until i buy one i had 98 and up grade to win xp home ed also were are the lastist updates for dirctx i think i new to redown load email me if u need any extra info also theres good games to paly a nstorm.com elfblow 123 and many other greats make sure if u download um save um to desktop for quick clicks thats all form me vkiswan@msn.com

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
Ummm...
VGA stands for VideoGraphicsArray I believe, you can call it a graphics card.
Latest drivers, use google or try Microsofts webpage.

Is this for real btw? lol

<font color=blue>My sig, not yours</font color=blue>

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
That is the coolest post, I have ever read. Thank you for the tips on the games. I can tell that you were struggling with your english, you did good. VGA is the hardware on your PC that sends a signal out to your monitor. Your video or graphics card. We talk about them alot around here. But mine is better then everyone else's(ROFLMAO), I just dont post my 3D Mark scores because i dont want people to get jealous, and kick their computers, and say "I knew I should have got an AMD Duron" or "I knew I should have stuck with PC133"...I have a magic touch, and I live in a world where ignorance is Bliss, and when 3D Mark is done Benching, I take off my glasses(which I'm blind without)right before the score pops up...it always say's what I want it to say....

If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx

mikee

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2003
do u know anything about gateways radeon 7000 i know its 50.00 what well work best for my pc or windows xp home ed i did find direct x 9.0 microsoft.com

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by mikee on 01/17/03 03:53 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
First thing, look in your case and see if there is an AGP slot, it will be a funny looking offset slot above your row of PCI slots...if you have one. What slot is your Radeon 7000 card in right now?...tell us this and we will go from there. have you ever opened your PC case?...grap a screwdriver buddy.....

If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx