Daunte Culpepper Trading Card error.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Hi,
I was in a Target store a few days ago. I was looking through the
football trading cards. On one, I saw Culpepper wearing a number 12 jersey
not #11 like he usually wears. Are errors on Trading cards worth anything?
Does anyone know?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.misc (More info?)

Usually, if the error is on all the cards, it's simply a novelty that it
made it incorrectly to the stores. However, if it was mis-printed and
re-printed with the correct information, usually the card with the least
copies in circulation is the more valuable one.

Blessings,
DJ