printer sharing

Expert

My question is can you set up two two home pc's running
different OS's(XP&ME)to share one printer over a wireless
broadband router(XP) and a usb wireless adaptor(ME)and if
so how? I dont understand why the router did not come
with a manual telling you how to do this as that is one
of their selling points. The router is a Linksys
BEFW11S4and usb adaptor is Lnksys also. Any help would be
greatly appreciated especially for my kids.

Yes. See:

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20030619.shtml
--
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com