Second MN-700 Hub as Print Server?

Hi All,

I have an existing network with an MN-700 connected to a
cable router. The MN-700 is too far from my printer to
use a wired connection (the printer has a 10/100 adapter
in it). The printer is also too far from my PC for a
cabled connection.

I have an extra MN-700 I'd like to use as a print server.

Is it possible to configure my second MN-700 such that any
devices plugged into it are visible to the PCs connected
(wirelessly) to the first MN-700?

Thanks!

-matt

No, sorry. The MN-700 is not a wireless repeater, and needs to be set up in
access mode and physically attached by Ethernet cable to the router.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC