How to transfer my photos from iPad to computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldnier

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
Over the summer I started downloading photographs directly to our iPad. In the past I had first loaded them onto our laptop and then transferred them to the iPad. Now, I am wondering if I can take what I first put on the iPad and move them to the laptop. Does anyone regularly do this? Or, do you know if it can be done?
Thanks.

Solution
If you jsut want to copy your photo's of your iPad, do what I do with my iPhone 4. Plug it into the computer, Widnows will detect it as a camera device, look in My Computer and you will see your iPad as a camera, open it and browse the folder and copy your images out. You cannot copy them onto your iPad, only off. OR you can use CopyTrans, it allows you to manage photo's, vid's, music, etc, etc without itunes.

markhoward

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011

JRock247

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011
If you jsut want to copy your photo's of your iPad, do what I do with my iPhone 4. Plug it into the computer, Widnows will detect it as a camera device, look in My Computer and you will see your iPad as a camera, open it and browse the folder and copy your images out. You cannot copy them onto your iPad, only off. OR you can use CopyTrans, it allows you to manage photo's, vid's, music, etc, etc without itunes.

Solution

luckycan

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Using iPhoto, transfer photos to pc. or you may download some related software to do it. As to me, i ever used a iPad transfer. Actually, it is useful and easy to use. Anyboday are interested in this tool, just visit its offical website here.

Status
Not open for further replies.