1-800-DONT FLASH

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
This is my newly invented service for nOOBS who come here and within 5 minutes think they can flash their MX440's up to Ti4600's. The Higher ranking members here should be ashamed of themselves for setting such a bad example for the noobie audiance. It's a tradjedy that such a service should ever have to come into play, but the true tradjedy is sure to come when summer is apon us. PC system temperatures again rise by 5, 10, or even 20 degree's, and all of those noob-flashed video cards start to get unstable, and then windows wont boot, and then all the message boards will be filled with WAAAaaaaaa!...my card doesnt work anymore..I cant go back to my default settings in the small amount of time my PC actually does post.....This is a preventative measure!..it must be adressed!....Mark my words!!.........$1.00 first minute $5.00 each additional minute...prices subject to change without notice....

If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
wtf, ur service sucks! I called and first the number didn't exist so after arguing w/ verizon, they put me thru, and then no one answered.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
- Mario Andretti

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
It doesnt answer incoming calls from individuals holding the "Forum Resident" title.....only nOOBS

If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
lol-

he does have a point you know. a 12 year old flashing his video card isnt a very good idea, especially if momzy paid for it

btw, is that number correct? some woman bantering in japanese hung up on meh o.o

RobD

Champion
Video cards should have a R rating!
Even better, you have to have ID to get one!

Can you see it, going to the counter of the local shop, clutching a R9700Pro, looking around to see if anyone is going to bust you!

And then the store clerk says "Got some ID?!?" BUSTED!!!

G

Do you think age is a determining factor on computer knowledge?

-I'm not stupid, I'm just big-boned!-

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
This thread was never intended to give the impression that younger members dont know their stuff.