Base Router Log Documentation

JL

Is there any good documentation that explains in detail
what the log messages of the base router MN-700 mean?

I see a lot of "Unauthorized HTTP Access" messages in
mine. I would like to know what they mean exactly and
whether they are normal or bad.

Thanks.

Here you go:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_concept_log_file.mspx
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"JL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any good documentation that explains in detail
> what the log messages of the base router MN-700 mean?
>
> I see a lot of "Unauthorized HTTP Access" messages in
> mine. I would like to know what they mean exactly and
> whether they are normal or bad.
>
> Thanks.

I am having the same problem too with the unauthorized
access messages. I also have trouble logging into my
base station using the management tool so I was wondering
if this is connected somehow. Page listed was helpful,
but did not see a reference to the unauthorized access
message.

TRENDING THREADS