Canon lbp 2900 driver for windows 7 64 bit

I wonder. I guess some of them are legit posters. Isn't there a 'printers' forum? I see so many asking in the OS what driver their printer needs? Same for DELLs, HPs, etc. Isn't there a specific prebuilt section? A lot of this kind of thing going on I see. Hey, so you live in China? Lots of jobs and the middle class is doing well there. Pretty amazing.

number13

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
wife died in 2005, had a stroke 5 months later, same date day(5th) almost to the hour she died, weird huh, retired here 3 years ago, not working, military pension, got married to a Chinese girl, if I'd a known life was so good here, I would have come earlier

Well, sounds like you made a great decision and have a happy life as a result. My father received disability from the military after he retired. When I was a younger man, I remember driving him to the VA hospital for various treatments. He was wounded twice in combat during his tenure in the Marines during the Korean war. Once a piece of shrapnel went into his back and lodged near his spine. They couldn't get all of it out, too close. So, later during the time I was taking him to the VA, He had that wound reexamined. The doctors informed him there was no shrapnel present. My dad's words and I kid you not. "I must have s**t it out!" My dad received the Purple Heart and Distinguished Service Medal.

Hey Number 13, I hope you are not robbin' the cradle over there :lol:

number13

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
DSM is not one that they just hand out, he must have been a awesome individual
Don't worry the minimum age for a woman to get married is 20, but mine is 20 years younger than me, and I LIKE THAT!!!