Acer 5735 run skyrim at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infect

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
Hi All,

Basically im here for a bit of advice about whether my laptop will be able to run skyrim at all( even on med to low), as i will be away from my desktop for a period of time, just in case i buy the game and cant run it. Its a few years old so i dont hold out much hope, but any help is appreciated

System specs:

Manufacturer Acer
Model Aspire 5735
Total amount of system memory 3.00 GB RAM
System type 32-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 2
64-bit capable Yes

Graphics

Display adapter type Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Total available graphics memory 1308 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 64 MB
Dedicated system memory 64 MB
Shared system memory 1180 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.15.10.2302
Primary monitor resolution 1366x768
DirectX version DirectX 10

Also have plenty of hdd space

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Hello Bro...

Please access systemrequirementslab.com

It checks your system and tells whether your system will run the game or not. It shows minimum requirements of each game, your configuration and recomended configuration too. Open in Internet Explorer.

Hope this clarifies. Search for The Elder Scrolls:Skyrim from the list of games. You can also check for other games too.

Regards,

Arun

arunloveshacking

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2010
Hello Bro...

Please access systemrequirementslab.com

It checks your system and tells whether your system will run the game or not. It shows minimum requirements of each game, your configuration and recomended configuration too. Open in Internet Explorer.

Hope this clarifies. Search for The Elder Scrolls:Skyrim from the list of games. You can also check for other games too.

Regards,

Arun

Solution
It's not so much the age of the laptop but the fact that it has an integrated Intel video card. If it runs at all, it will be on Very Low settings. Maybe Low at most if you don't mind it playing like a slideshow. Gaming laptops from a few years ago will be able to run modern games OK, just not a laptop not made for games like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.