Multiple MN-500 wireless base station

Has anyone any experience with the use of multiple base
stations (MN-500) within the same network. Only one base
station will be connected to a cable modem.

Yes, one as a router and another programmed in access mode. You need to
have the second connected to the router via Ethernet cable. It cannot serve
as a repeater or relay station. I believe there are details in Chapter 3 of
the User's Guide.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC