Character Creation Expiriment

I've got a little expiriment. If you choose to accept this assignment,
create a 1st lv character with a 25 pt buy, a 28 pt buy and a 32 pt buy
(Yes, that's one of each). This should be the same class and concept
for each of the buys. I do not need anything beyond the ability scores
class & race. Please note racial adjustments. Please keep in mind
skills, feats, prestige classes you would like to qualify for in so
assigning the scores. Consider any 3.5 official rules are acceptable.

If you happen to have existing characters to work with all the better.
Just note how you would build it with each point buy. The more
characters, the merrier. You can create your favorite character, or
something off the wall, it doesn't matter. If you just want to 2nd
someone else's character posted, or change and repost it as you would
do it, that's all good too.

Here's my example, based off my favorite character concept:

Gray Elf Wizard:

25pt:
Str 6 (0) -2r, Dex 15 (5) +2r, Con 10 (4) -2r, Int 20 (16) +2r, Wis 8
(0), Cha 8 (0)

28 pt:
Str 6 (0) -2r, Dex 16 (6) +2r, Con 12 (6) -2r, Int 20 (16) +2r, Wis 8
(0), Cha 8 (0)

32 pt:
Str 8 (2) -2r, Dex 16 (6) +2r, Con 12 (6) -2r, Int 20 (16) +2r, Wis 8
(0), Cha 10 (2)

Thank you,

- Justisaur

tussock wrote:
> Justisaur wrote:
> > I've got a little expiriment. If you choose to accept this assignment,
> > create a 1st lv character with a 25 pt buy, a 28 pt buy and a 32 pt buy
> > (Yes, that's one of each). This should be the same class and concept
> > for each of the buys. I do not need anything beyond the ability scores
> > class & race. Please note racial adjustments.
>
> Human Brute. Fighter, also Brb and other full BAB martial types.
> 25/cost 28/cost 32/cost
> Str 17 (13) 17 (13) 18 (16)
> Dex 12 ( 4) 13 ( 5) 14 ( 6)
> Con 14 ( 6) 14 ( 6) 14 ( 6)
> Int 8 ( 0) 10 ( 2) 10 ( 2)
> Wis 10 ( 2) 10 ( 2) 10 ( 2)
> Cha 8 ( 0) 8 ( 0) 8 ( 0)

(Snip 3 more Character Stats)

Thanks, that's a lot of characters!

I've a little discussion with somone on the wizards board about how
people will tend to distribute stats with a given pt buy, and which is
best from a DM perspective. Need more data from others, but this is a
good start!

- Justisaur

Justisaur wrote:
> I've got a little expiriment. If you choose to accept this assignment,
> create a 1st lv character with a 25 pt buy, a 28 pt buy and a 32 pt buy
> (Yes, that's one of each). This should be the same class and concept
> for each of the buys. I do not need anything beyond the ability scores
> class & race. Please note racial adjustments.

Human Brute. Fighter, also Brb and other full BAB martial types.
25/cost 28/cost 32/cost
Str 17 (13) 17 (13) 18 (16)
Dex 12 ( 4) 13 ( 5) 14 ( 6)
Con 14 ( 6) 14 ( 6) 14 ( 6)
Int 8 ( 0) 10 ( 2) 10 ( 2)
Wis 10 ( 2) 10 ( 2) 10 ( 2)
Cha 8 ( 0) 8 ( 0) 8 ( 0)

Dwarf Tank. Fighter, also Pal and other full BAB martial types.
25/cost 28/cost 32/cost
Str 15 ( 8) 14 ( 6) 16 (10)
Dex 12 ( 4) 12 ( 4) 12 ( 4)
Con 16 ( 6) 18 (10) 18 (10) +2r
Int 10 ( 2) 10 ( 2) 10 ( 2)
Wis 13 ( 5) 14 ( 6) 14 ( 6)
Cha 6 ( 0) 6 ( 0) 6 ( 0) -2r

Elf Skirmisher. Fighter, also Rgr and other full BAB martial types.
25/cost 28/cost 32/cost
Str 14 ( 6) 14 ( 6) 14 ( 6)
Dex 16 ( 6) 18 (10) 18 (10) +2r
Con 12 ( 6) 12 ( 6) 12 ( 6) -2r