[MastersoftheDjinn] Pixie Memory Loss Arrows

Archived from groups: alt.games.frp.dnd-util,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

Does anybody have a file for the pixie's memory loss arrows? It would
be very helpful.

Thanks,

Eeg

eeg710i wrote:
> Does anybody have a file for the pixie's memory loss arrows? It would
> be very helpful.

The removal of pixie memory loss arrows should only be attempted by a
certified health care professional. Attempting to remove them with a
file or other inappropriate household implement can result in
infection.

Laszlo

Archived from groups: alt.games.frp.dnd-util,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

I don't remember where it is.

Gerald Katz

Mouse

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

On 18 Aug 2005 19:40:34 -0700, "Hadsil" <forumite@netzero.com> raised
a finger to the sky and proclaimed:

>I don't remember where it is.
>
>Gerald Katz

[giggles]

--
Either way, I hate you Count Chocula, if I didn't already.
- Drifter Bob, rec.games.frp.dnd