TV and Monitor with Geforce4 MX440

haslipe

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2003
I just got a Geforce4 MX440 with a tv-out. I was looking forward to watching movies from the computer on the tv. The only problem is, if I enable the TV-out, my monitor goes blank. After some research I guess this is normal, but I also found some info that says the MX440 is supposed to be able to run both Monitor and TV at the same time. I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to do this using Nview and TvTool. The real kicker is once I get the TV working, I can't get the darn thing switched back to the monitor. At any rate, does anyone know how to get both TV and Monitor working at the same time with this card or is that not possible. It's a Palit Daytona Geforce4 MX440. And if this card won't do it, what card can. Any info would be great. Thanks,

Eric

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
You need to enable twinview. It's listed in a separte menu <-----crashmans drunken tech support!

If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Ah, whatever it's called. I had a GeForce MX card like that. Had to enable dual displays before enabling the TV-output.

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>