hello im looking for a laptop that has a lop of power, I travel a lot for work and need something that can proved me with the power that i need to work.
1. What is your budget?
anything that will get the job done
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
games/work BF3 high,MW3-high
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
3+ or more
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
something to get the job done
A lot of you might be asking “Who is Clevo? I’ve never heard of their brand name before.” Well, simply put, they will provide your next notebook. Well, maybe not, but they create high-end, top-quality niche products and workstations for serious gamers and the average notebook user as well. Clevo is a Taiwanese manufacturer that creates barebones notebook chasses for other OEMs to fill in with the necessary specific hardware components, providing materials for companies like HP and Lenovo/IBM to put their finishing touches upon. A little known fact is that Alienware used to be a Clevo reseller until they became so profitable that they were bought out by Dell. Among their loyal fan base, they are recognized for creating solid, durable and stylish notebooks for everyone. They have service centers all over the world, notably in the United States, China, United Kingdom, Germany and Taiwan.