Battle paint?

Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2005 11:22:50 PM

I read about some kind of magical Battle paint some barbarians smeared
on their bodies before combat recently in one of my (many) D&D-books.
Now I can't seem to find it.

Anybody know which book this is in?

Robert Karlsson Svärd
- looking for paint

More about : battle paint

August 18, 2005 11:22:51 PM

Robert Karlsson Svärd <rks@chello.se> wrote in news:Ct3Ne.4$0m4.2
@amstwist00:

> I read about some kind of magical Battle paint some barbarians smeared
> on their bodies before combat recently in one of my (many) D&D-books.
> Now I can't seem to find it.
>
> Anybody know which book this is in?
>
> Robert Karlsson Svärd
> - looking for paint

The example that comes to my mind is Dragonlance's Tarmak introduced as
brutes in the novel _Dragons of Summer Flame_. Rules for magical blue war
paint are in the rulebooks Dragonlance Campaign Setting page 232 and
Sovereign Press's Age of Mortals page 11. It adds fast healing and an AC
bonus, and then it loses its power after healing 20 points of damage.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 9:55:39 PM

Robert Karlsson Svärd wrote:
> I read about some kind of magical Battle paint some barbarians smeared
> on their bodies before combat recently in one of my (many) D&D-books.
> Now I can't seem to find it.
>
> Anybody know which book this is in?
>
> Robert Karlsson Svärd
> - looking for paint

There's something like that in the "Book of Exalted Deeds," but I don't
have it at hand to give you more specifics than that.
!