Battle paint?

I read about some kind of magical Battle paint some barbarians smeared
on their bodies before combat recently in one of my (many) D&D-books.
Now I can't seem to find it.

Anybody know which book this is in?

Robert Karlsson Svärd
- looking for paint
2 answers Last reply
More about battle paint

    Robert Karlsson Svärd <rks@chello.se> wrote in news:Ct3Ne.4$0m4.2
    @amstwist00:

    > I read about some kind of magical Battle paint some barbarians smeared
    > on their bodies before combat recently in one of my (many) D&D-books.
    > Now I can't seem to find it.
    >
    > Anybody know which book this is in?
    >
    > Robert Karlsson Svärd
    > - looking for paint

    The example that comes to my mind is Dragonlance's Tarmak introduced as
    brutes in the novel _Dragons of Summer Flame_. Rules for magical blue war
    paint are in the rulebooks Dragonlance Campaign Setting page 232 and
    Sovereign Press's Age of Mortals page 11. It adds fast healing and an AC
    bonus, and then it loses its power after healing 20 points of damage.

    Robert Karlsson Svärd wrote:
    > I read about some kind of magical Battle paint some barbarians smeared
    > on their bodies before combat recently in one of my (many) D&D-books.
    > Now I can't seem to find it.
    >
    > Anybody know which book this is in?
    >
    > Robert Karlsson Svärd
    > - looking for paint

    There's something like that in the "Book of Exalted Deeds," but I don't
    have it at hand to give you more specifics than that.

Games Video Games Books