MN-740, Xbox Live Trouble

Hello, I have the MN-740. All of the sudden, it wasn't
able to connect to the internet over my wireless network.
It says it can't find DNS servers, but I manually put
those in and they are correct. It can connect to the
network, just not the internet.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Other computers on your LAN connect to the Internet? Did you use the IP
address of your router as the Gateway, in addition to inserting the DNS
numbers?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC