More FX Bashing from Visiontek{click}

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
<A HREF="http://www.visiontek.com/" target="_new">http://www.visiontek.com/</A>.....that is the funniest sh*t I've seen yet....

If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx

eden

Champion
Jesus, how can a COMPANY actually be allowed to bash its previous supplier?!

Nevertheless, LOL!!!

--
This post is brought to you by Eden, on a Via Eden, in the garden of Eden. :smile:

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
Eden, you obviously havent been keeping track of whats been going on with Visiontek. They got screwed by Nvidia, and have every right to bash on them. Everyone thinks that Nvidia can do no wrong....what a joke.

If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx

eden

Champion
I know very well of VisionTek's recent problems, though I am stating in general, that I just don't remember a company doing such level of bashing. Then again they are quoting Inquirer. Though the sound bite of the FX makes the site look more "hostile" and "unprofessional" than from a "company".

--
This post is brought to you by Eden, on a Via Eden, in the garden of Eden. :smile:

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Obviously you simply DON'T UNDERSTAND COOL! OK, Let me lay it down for you!

COOL would be a Shuttle Mini PC modified with the full window treatment, a cuttout in the side for the FX cooler to protrode slightly (like the scoop on some cars), with the cooler modified to use neon light fan, cathode ray tubes, a Super Orb glued to the top of the stock heat pipe base and modified with a lighted top fan, a lighted rear fan, a RAID card with the second hard drive mounted in the floppy bay behind some fan controll switches and lights, some more displays where the second CD sits, an all in one DVD CDRW, and a pathetically slow processor. Fuctionality doesn't matter as such "cool" rigs are only used to play a very limited amount of games and surf the net. And the sound, that's the sound of POWER my friend, quiet computers are "slow" no matter how well they perform!

<font color=blue>There are no stupid questions, only stupid people doling out faulty information based upon rumors, myths, and poor logic!</font color=blue>

<b>ITS ALIVE!!!</b>, Well it nice to see that Visiontek is obviously going to survive, its no biggie, they just hoisted a different flag, and personally, I have enough noise coming from my machine as it is. <b>More Power, Less Noise, WOOT,WOOT,WOOT</b>

Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.

Kronos

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2001
You forgot the 1000 watt power supply to drive everything.

I want to die like my Grandfather...in my sleep...not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Stiffler

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2001
LOL :eek:) Quality....

Tim

<font color=blue>Its winter now... So how come my CPU temp is still </font color=blue><b><font color=red>55C</font color=red></b>

gal128

Distinguished
May 14, 2002
shuttle pcs are good for lan partys.

visiontek can bite my ass.

to be totally honest no one cares about your system specs.

that is all move along!

HULK SMASH!!!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Oh, HEY, does the thing really have to WORK? I thought it was supposed to sit there and look "cool"? Well YES, just make a rectangular notch in the lid for the power supply to stick up out of!

<font color=blue>There are no stupid questions, only stupid people doling out faulty information based upon rumors, myths, and poor logic!</font color=blue>

Sergotha

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAA!!!

That was good... Now I can get through the day with a smile on my face.

I am me... Unique... Just like you... Just like him... Just like all of them.