Which site to go to register Treo 600?

June 16, 2005 3:25:28 AM

Can anyone help out here. Just bought the Treo600 yesterday. set up the
sync software but not able to connect to the website although I was
online. Need to know where I should go to complete the registration.
Thanks

--
mike

mike's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...
View this thread: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2...
visit our palm forums at http://forums.micromagiclabs.com

More about : site register treo 600

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 5:17:16 PM

It is alleged that mike claimed:

; Can anyone help out here. Just bought the Treo600 yesterday. set up the
; sync software but not able to connect to the website although I was
; online. Need to know where I should go to complete the registration.

Register the purchase? PalmOne would be my guess. Register the phone
to your cellular network? Whatever provider you are using.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"A poem: a story in meter or rhyme." "Ah. 'There once was a man from
Nantucket...'" "You've been talking to Garibaldi again, haven't you?"
(Amb. Delenn and Cmdr. Sinclair, B5 "The Gathering")
!