20 Level Druid VoP Build

I haven't added the flavor text yet, but here is the 20 level VoP
Druid idea I've been playing with.

I realize that my Feat choices might not be perfectly "optimized". I
chose some of them for role-playing reasons, like the Draconic Wildshape
Feat. Eventually Ash would learn all four of the Elemental languages.

My character concept here is a person that considers themselves an
avatar of nature. Put here on the material plane to combat Evil,
Outsiders and the Undead. At 20th level he would have a 28 Wisdom, that
says Exalted Avatar to me... :)

Name: Ash Blackmoon

Race: Human Gender: Male Class: Druid Level: 1st Alignment: Neutral Good

Str: 10 (2 points) +0
Dex: 10 (2 points) +0
Con: 10 (2 points) +0
Int: 14 (6 points) +2
Wis: 16 (10 points) +3
Cha: 14 (6 points) +2
28 Point Buy

Base Speed: 30
Languages: Common, Sylvan and Terran

HP: 8
Initiative: +0
BAB: +0
BAB Melee: +0
BAB Missile: +0
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +0 and Will +5 (+3 WS Bonus)
Armour Class: 14 (+4 VoP Bonus)

Skills: 1st level points: (4 + 2 (+2 IN Bonus) x 4 + 4 (Human Bonus) + 1
(Nymph’s Kiss
Feat) = 29
Each following level: (4 + 2 (+2 IN)) +1 (Human Bonus) + 1 (Nymph’s Kiss) =
8

Class Skills:

Concentration (Con) +4 (4 Ranks)
Diplomacy (Cha) +2 (+2 CH Bonus)
Handle Animal (Cha) +3 (1 Rank, +2 CH Bonus)
Heal (Wis) +7 (4 Ranks, +3 WS Bonus)
Knowledge (nature) (Int) +6 (4 Ranks, +2 IN Bonus)
Listen (Wis) +5 (2 Ranks, +3 WS Bonus)
Ride (Dex) +1 (1 Rank)
Spellcraft (Int) +6 (4 Ranks, +2 IN Bonus)
Spot (Wis) +5 (2 Ranks, +3 WS Bonus)
Survival (Wis) +7 (4 Ranks, +3 WS Bonus)
Swim (Str) +1 (1 Rank)

Cross-class Skills:

Bluff (CH) +2 (+2 CH Bonus)
Gather Information (CH) +2 (+2 CH Bonus)
Intimidate (CH) +2 (+2 CH Bonus)
Knowledge (Religion) (IN) +3 (1 Rank, +2 IN Bonus)
Search (IN) +2 (+2 IN Bonus)
Sense Motive (WS) +3 (+3 WS Bonus)

Feats: 1st level: Sacred Vow, Vow of Poverty, Exalted Bonus: Nymph’s Kiss

Equipment:

1 Quarterstaff (1d6/1d6 x2, Bludgeoning)
Great Kilt (solid Dark Green color)
Medicine Bag (Spell Components, worn around neck)

Personal History:

Goals:

Build Plan: Feat Choices and Ability Boosts.

1st Level: Feats (Sacred Vow, Vow of Poverty, Exalted: Nymph’s Kiss)

2nd Level: Exalted Feat (Intuitive Attack)

3rd Level: Feat (Improved Initiative)

4th Level: Exalted Feat (Nimbus Light), +1 WS

5th Level: N/A

6th Level: Feat (Natural Spell, Exalted: Exalted Companion)

7th Level: +2 WS (Exalted Bonus)

8th Level: Exalted Feat (Exalted Wildshape), +1 WS

9th Level: Feat (Extra Wildshape)

10th Level: Exalted Feat (Purify Spell)

11th Level: +2 WS, +2 IN (Exalted Bonus)

12th Level: Feat (Draconic Wildshape, Exalted: Sanctify Natural Attack),
+1 WS

13th Level: N/A

14th Level: Exalted Feat (Gift of Faith)

15th Level: Feat (Transdimensional Spell), +2 WS, +2 IN, +2 CH (Exalted
Bonus)

16th Level: Exalted Feat (Consecrate Spell), +1 WS

17th Level: N/A

18th Level: Feat (Extra Wildshape, Exalted: Holy Radiance)

19th Level: +2 WS, +2 IN, +2 CH, +2 DX (Exalted Bonus)

20th Level: Exalted Feat (Spell Focus (Good)), +1 WS

--
Tetsubo
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~tetsubo/

Tetsubo wrote:
> I haven't added the flavor text yet, but here is the 20 level VoP
> Druid idea I've been playing with.
>
> I realize that my Feat choices might not be perfectly "optimized". I
> chose some of them for role-playing reasons, like the Draconic Wildshape
> Feat. Eventually Ash would learn all four of the Elemental languages.
>
> My character concept here is a person that considers themselves an
> avatar of nature. Put here on the material plane to combat Evil,
> Outsiders and the Undead. At 20th level he would have a 28 Wisdom, that
> says Exalted Avatar to me... :)
>
> Name: Ash Blackmoon
>
> Race: Human Gender: Male Class: Druid Level: 1st Alignment: Neutral Good
>
> Str: 10 (2 points) +0
> Dex: 10 (2 points) +0
> Con: 10 (2 points) +0
> Int: 14 (6 points) +2
> Wis: 16 (10 points) +3
> Cha: 14 (6 points) +2
> 28 Point Buy

I'd drop Str, Dex, and Con to 8 if I were you, since from level 6 or
so, you should be spending most of your time wildshaped anyway. If
you're reluctant to do so, at _least_ drop Str to 8; there's absolutely
no point in having it at 10.

If you drop all 3 to 8, you can use the extra 6 points to bump Wis up
to 18.

Laszlo