What if this group returned to a D&D topic?

Asterisk

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
fansites that have posted new domains?

Thanks one and all for any information that you can provide.

Asterisk

> Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
> which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
> fansites that have posted new domains?

Book of Exalted Deeds
Book of Vile Darkness
Draconomicon
Frostburn
Libris Mortis The Book of Undead
Planar Handbook
Sandstorm

AEG - Gods

That should give you a start.

Andrew James Alan Welty <andrew@cci-29palms.com> wrote:
>> Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
>> which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
>> fansites that have posted new domains?
>
> Book of Exalted Deeds
> Book of Vile Darkness
> Draconomicon
> Frostburn
> Libris Mortis The Book of Undead
> Planar Handbook
> Sandstorm
>
> AEG - Gods

I'd get AEG - Mercenaries, myself. It collects all the domains AEG
published to that point, including those from Gods.

Keith