What if this group returned to a D&D topic?

Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
fansites that have posted new domains?

Thanks one and all for any information that you can provide.

Asterisk
2 answers Last reply
More about what group returned topic

    > Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
    > which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
    > fansites that have posted new domains?

    Book of Exalted Deeds
    Book of Vile Darkness
    Draconomicon
    Frostburn
    Libris Mortis The Book of Undead
    Planar Handbook
    Sandstorm

    AEG - Gods

    That should give you a start.

    Andrew James Alan Welty <andrew@cci-29palms.com> wrote:
    >> Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
    >> which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
    >> fansites that have posted new domains?
    >
    > Book of Exalted Deeds
    > Book of Vile Darkness
    > Draconomicon
    > Frostburn
    > Libris Mortis The Book of Undead
    > Planar Handbook
    > Sandstorm
    >
    > AEG - Gods

    I'd get AEG - Mercenaries, myself. It collects all the domains AEG
    published to that point, including those from Gods.

    Keith

Domain Games Video Games