What if this group returned to a D&D topic?

Tags:
  • Domain
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 21, 2005 2:29:34 PM

Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
fansites that have posted new domains?

Thanks one and all for any information that you can provide.

Asterisk

More about : group returned topic

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:29:35 PM

> Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
> which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
> fansites that have posted new domains?

Book of Exalted Deeds
Book of Vile Darkness
Draconomicon
Frostburn
Libris Mortis The Book of Undead
Planar Handbook
Sandstorm

AEG - Gods

That should give you a start.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 11:32:58 PM

Andrew James Alan Welty <andrew@cci-29palms.com> wrote:
>> Besides The Complete Divine from WotC, are there any other publications
>> which include new domains for clerics? For that matter, are there any
>> fansites that have posted new domains?
>
> Book of Exalted Deeds
> Book of Vile Darkness
> Draconomicon
> Frostburn
> Libris Mortis The Book of Undead
> Planar Handbook
> Sandstorm
>
> AEG - Gods

I'd get AEG - Mercenaries, myself. It collects all the domains AEG
published to that point, including those from Gods.

Keith