.... From the online daily updated checklist:
Ambrogino Giovanni ADV

Anyone can say if he had some relevant role during/before gehenna? Any clues
what he might be good at?

Ambrogino was one of the founders of the cabal known as the red sign
(which is also a rpg supplement.)
The goal of the cabal was to find a way to outpass the curse of
vampirism.
They experimented on caitiff and it is possible that Ambrogino might be
after Afifa but not Alia (who is protected by the dreadfull Ferox ;-) )

http://www.thelasombra.com/lambachslegionresvlts.txt

In the heart of the Bronx, beneath the local vnion hall, Donatello
Giovanni
paced anxiovsly as he awaited the next hovrly report from his
lievtenants. He
retvrned to his chair as the door opened.

Anthony blvrted, "Michael was keeping watch from over a qvarter mile
away and
the thing jvst absorbed him."

Visibly shaken, David added, "It's growing rapidly now and it is taking
a toll
on the city's infrastrvctvre. There are cracks in the sewers, gas and
water
mains are breaking, and even the svbway tvnnels are affected. Soon,
the city
will send workers down there."

Donatello Giovanni tried to maintain his composvre in front of his men.
"Retvrn to yovr assignments. Inform me immediately if the damn thing so
mvch
as blinks," he said.

After the door closed, Donatello qvickly retrieved his phone and
dialed.

"Yes," answered Ambrogino.

"It's time," said Donatello.

Ambrogino, standing in the midst of six of the Giovanni's most powerfvl
necromancers, replied, "Good. We are nearly ready."

Donatello asked, "Do yov think the ritval will work?"

"It mvst. Otherwise, ovr stvdy of death will continve on a very
personal
level."

"Look, attempting to siphon spirits destined for an Antedilvvian isn't
exactly
a svre thing. Maybe we need help on this one..."

Ambrogino interrvpted, "Like hell we need help! Listen, it isn't as if
the
family hasn't destroyed an ancient before. The ritval will svcceed and
we
alone will reap the benefits!"

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, tobiasopdenbrouw@geenspamvoormij_hotmail.com wrote:

> "Yes," answered Ambrogino.
>
> "It's time," said Donatello.

<snip more>

This story has an illegal crypt!

Matt Morgan

"Smiling Tom" <tmadico@almadrava.net> wrote in message
> ... From the online daily updated checklist:
> Ambrogino Giovanni ADV
>
> Anyone can say if he had some relevant role during/before gehenna? Any
clues
> what he might be good at?

at getting his ass kicked by the Brujah... as usual... :p

George

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:33:52 +0100, "Smiling Tom"
<tmadico@almadrava.net> scrawled:

>... From the online daily updated checklist:
>Ambrogino Giovanni ADV
>
>Anyone can say if he had some relevant role during/before gehenna? Any clues
>what he might be good at?

I think he wanted to dissect afifa. or alia. one of them.

but i am probably remembering all wrong.

salem
domain:canberra http://www.geocities.com/salem_christ.geo/vtes.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)