Question - 2005 Great Lakes Qualifier Date.

Any word on which date this will be held?

Raille
2 answers Last reply
More about question 2005 great lakes qualifier date

    > Any word on which date this will be held?

    I'm having a meeting with a hotel today about finalizing a date. We'll
    know by the end of the week for sure. It will likely be at the end of
    March or the 1st or 2nd week in April. Sorry for the delay in letting you
    know. . . the hotel hasn't been cooperative.

    Ankur

    Is there any further news here? Some folks (or at least me) need time
    to plan for attending such an event.

    Ankur Gupta wrote:
    > > Any word on which date this will be held?
    >
    > I'm having a meeting with a hotel today about finalizing a date.
    We'll
    > know by the end of the week for sure. It will likely be at the end of

    > March or the 1st or 2nd week in April. Sorry for the delay in letting
    you
    > know. . . the hotel hasn't been cooperative.
    >
    > Ankur

Games Video Games