Question - 2005 Great Lakes Qualifier Date.

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 1, 2005 11:33:04 AM

Any word on which date this will be held?

Raille

More about : question 2005 great lakes qualifier date

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 4:18:03 PM

> Any word on which date this will be held?

I'm having a meeting with a hotel today about finalizing a date. We'll
know by the end of the week for sure. It will likely be at the end of
March or the 1st or 2nd week in April. Sorry for the delay in letting you
know. . . the hotel hasn't been cooperative.

Ankur
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 4:59:54 PM

Is there any further news here? Some folks (or at least me) need time
to plan for attending such an event.

!