O/T Vtes CCG Singles Restock at House Atreides

"House Atreides" <cards@ccgs.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> just to let you know that House Atreides at http://www.ccgs.co.uk has had
> a big restock of VTES single cards.

I don't want to be mean or anything, but with your prices
i believe that you'll never run out of singles...

e.g. about $10 for a SW Lolita Houston ?????

another example, you value Mind Rape at 6 GBP and
Lolita Houston (fixed, SW) at 5,5.

Would you accept 2 Lolita for 1 Mind Rape :p
i would certainly make that trade...

George

"tzimisce_dragon" <georget@for.auth.gr> wrote in
message news:ctou14$pgt$1@nic.grnet.gr...
> I don't want to be mean or anything, but with your prices
> i believe that you'll never run out of singles...

All right. Let's try not to give the off-topic poster
any more publicity, not even to tell them how bad their
service is. At least, don't copy anything from the
message.

(Bah! I know! Let's all use subject tags that essentially
mean, "I'm not supposed to post this.")

Fred

"Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote in message

> "tzimisce_dragon" <georget@for.auth.gr> wrote in
> message news:ctou14$pgt$1@nic.grnet.gr...
> > I don't want to be mean or anything, but with your prices
> > i believe that you'll never run out of singles...
>
> All right. Let's try not to give the off-topic poster
> any more publicity, not even to tell them how bad their
> service is. At least, don't copy anything from the
> message.
>
> (Bah! I know! Let's all use subject tags that essentially
> mean, "I'm not supposed to post this.")

You are right...

George