Benedict Giovanni, Agent

Benedict Giovanni, Agent is the first spoiled vampire name for the
Alastor Preconstructed, those anyone knows him? is he camarilla?

Well, at least we can say that if the deck isn't like the baron or
gangs precon it will be a POT DOM deck.

g3n wrote:
> Benedict Giovanni, Agent is the first spoiled vampire name for the
> Alastor Preconstructed, those anyone knows him? is he camarilla?
>
> Well, at least we can say that if the deck isn't like the baron or
> gangs precon it will be a POT DOM deck.

Here is what I found out about him....(from table top game or RPG)

Here's a bit of text from The Red Sign that didn't make it into the
final book and was left on the cutting room floor. It's undeveloped,
unformatted and has some spelling errors, but we're offering it to you
for supplemental use if you have or plan to purchase the book. This cut
text arrived in the black of night, a hard copy clutched in the severed
hand of some unknown victim. An intern typed it in before finding an
unblinking eye among his nachos. -- Justin Achilli

Benedict Giovanni, Agent of the Giovanni.

Background: Benedict was born in the Giovanni enclave in Marseilles,
the son of a high-ranking mortal. A giant among men, he was quickly put
to work as an enforcer and overseer and in good time, was given the
Proxy Kiss and made a ghoul. However, being a ghoul did not sit well
with a rebellious streak that Benedict had and he went out of his way
to disobey orders when possible. His mistress debated whether to
Embrace him, thus granting him more autonomy, or just destroy him. In
the end, she chose the Embrace.

At first, it seemed that the Embrace did soothe Benedict's ego and he
quickly gained quite a reputation among the Kindred of Marseilles as a
ruthless enforcer for his clan. However, his rebellious nature surfaced
again and it wasn't long before he was causing trouble for his sire. In
exasperation, she sent him to Venice. Here, Benedict was to serve the
elders of the clan. Again, he rebelled and was beaten into torpor as an
object lesson.

More than two centuries passed before Benedict awoke from torpor. When
his elders asked if he had learned his lesson, he said yes and so was
put on probation. It soon became obvious that Benedict HAD in fact
learned his lesson and with sufficient training, he soon became a
valued agent for the clan, travelling all over the world. His missions
were mainly physical in nature, serving as enforcer, bodyguard or
assassin. It is in the capacity of bodyguard that he suppusedly serves
Ambrogino.

Image: Although Benedict is not tall by modern standards, he is still a
big man, with exceptionally broad shoulders and bulging muscles. His
hair is black and long enough to be tied back into a ponytail, the way
he prefers it. He was Embraced with a two-day stubble and sees no
reason to shave. Benedict generally dresses in dark, rugged clothes and
a trench coat. He is rarely without some sort of weapon and when he can
get away with it, he carries a broadsword.

Roleplaying Hints: Others think you a big, dumb ox, led by the elders
of your clan and easily manipulated. That is not true - you know that
you are not as smart as most others, but you're not dumb either. You
just play the slow-witted thug and keep your eyes open. And follow
orders. ALWAYS follow orders.

Clan: Giovanni
Sire: Patricia Giovanni

Nature: Bravo

Demeanor: Conformist

Generation: 8th

Embrace: 1565

Apparent Age: Mid-30s

Physical: Strength 5, Dexterity 3, Stamina 5

Social: Charisma 3, Manipulation 2, Appearance 3

Mental: Perception 3, Intelligence 2, Wits 2

Talents: Alertness 3, Athletics 3, Brawl 4, Empathy 1, Intimidation 3,
Streetwise 1, Subterfuge 3

Skills: Crafts 1, Drive 1, Etiquette 2, Firearms 3, Melee (Swords) 5,
Performance 1, Security 1, Stealth 2

Knowledges: Academics 1, Computer 1, Investigation 1, Linguistics 3,
Medicine 2, Occult 3, Politics 1

Disciplines: Auspex 1, Celerity 2, Dominate 3, Fortitude 4, Necromancy
2, Potence 5

Necromantic Paths: Ash Path 2

Backgrounds: Contacts 3, Mentor 5, Resources (Sponsored) 4, Status 3

Virtues: Conscience 2, Self-Control 5, Courage 5
Morality: Humanity 5

Willpower: 8

seems to be a mid-cap for the ccg with a wide spread of disciplines (
maybe four or five).
capacity between five and seven I think...

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, bluezeb wrote:

> Disciplines: Auspex 1, Celerity 2, Dominate 3, Fortitude 4, Necromancy
> 2, Potence 5

Looks like Benedict will be a good match for Ignazio and Baldesar. Those
g3/4 Giovanni sure are tough.

Matt Morgan

orpheus

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005

> Benedict Giovanni, Agent of the Giovanni.
>
> Background: Benedict was born in the Giovanni enclave in Marseilles,

Nuff said. What wouldn't they do to keep me in this game and entice me to
play G4 ? ;-)
--
Orpheus

"Zane, Zane, Zane / Lalala Fashion Bip Bip / Oh ! By Jingo"

David Bowie, greatest rock lyricist of all times

Yeah, sorry about that. Always wanted Patrizia to be somehow useful,
even if only as someone's sire...

Regards,

Patrick
Columbus, OH