Download für samsung digital ST 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivia_65

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Hello,
I just wrota a letter but it got lost, i'm typing it out agian... I'm new on pc & do not have too much experiences..
Please help me to download the software into my pc of this model digital camera Samsung ST 30... I baught it new, but the cd rom does not fit into my laptop, so i have to do it through a link to dowanload it.... I have done so with other camera & it worked... Unfortunately Samsung does not care at all to help me, i baught the camera, they just took my money but when it comes to help nobody helps... I never will purches something from this company. I feel so dissapointed.....
Please, help me.
Thank you in advance !

If you just want the photo from the camera in the laptop, see if there is a card reader in the laptop. Take the memory card from the camera and put it in the card reader in the laptop and your photo can now be copied to other storage device.

Otherwise connect the camera to the laptop via a USB cable. Window is most likely to recognise the memory card in the camera as a USB storage device (without a camera driver, but with a generic storage driver or have driver already in Window or from internet search and update) and you can go to copy the photos from the camera to your laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.