KMW Preview: Black Annis

I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with this new vampire. +1 strength
and a built-in rush, +1 stealth, Protean to mix with Aeron.. this may
just inspire me to write another !Nosletter in the near future!

Okay, so 6 disciplines on a 9-cap is a small amount, but given the
wealth of specials, I'm okay with that - it's not like you need a whole
bunch of out-of-clan inferiors tacked on to build nasty rush decks with
her.

-John Flournoy

Yeah... these lack of out of clan disciplines (well... no more than one
point there of) is what REALLY makes her shine.

Most large vampires HAVE to be costed on a value one or two higher than
their capacity, as you almost NEVER use all of their disciplines. For
those vampires that have most of their points in abilities, you're
gaining some points in useful ness. For those with abilities that are
synergistic you gain even more.

"John Flournoy" <carneggy@gmail.com> writes:

> I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with this new vampire.

I love her specials and disads. Kinda like Wynn's retarded cousin.
Wynn kills people, then returns to his lair and listens to classical
music. With Black Annis, it's either A) kill minions, B) kill innocent
bystanders, or C) "Duhh...hard. Me not think well. Why no kill?"

You could think of her as Beast for a 3/4 crypt.

--
hg@ "If you can't offend part of your audience,
iki.fi there is no point in being an artist at all." -Hakim Bey