KMW Spoiler: The TBA vampire - revealed!

Where the KMW Checklist formerly read:

Maureen, Dark Priestess (PB) Baali
TBA
Count Germaine Brujah Adv

It now reads:

Maureen, Dark Priestess (PB) Baali
Petaniqua Baali Adv
Count Germaine Brujah Adv

To go with:

Petaniqua Malkavian

Very interesting...

-John Flournoy

"John Flournoy" <carneggy@gmail.com> wrote in
messagenews:1107536610.818553.267390@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Where the KMW Checklist formerly read:
> TBA
>
> It now reads:
> Petaniqua Baali Adv
>
> To go with:
> Petaniqua Malkavian

Well, there's your answer about the TBA. Nothing terribly earth-
shattering after all. They just didn't want to revaeal that an
advanced vampire existed until the base vampire was displayed.
(Complicated by an apparent change of sects in the advancement,
I guess.)

Don't know why - it's not like there was much less idle speculation
about "TBA" than there would have been about "Petaniqua Baali Adv".
(Or is Petaniqua a novel or RPG character?)

Fred

and if they come together in the start i might go back in my sour
opinion of it not being purely baali. from her backstory, it appears to
be quite a potent vampire to have on your side...

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Frederick Scott wrote:

> Don't know why - it's not like there was much less idle speculation
> about "TBA" than there would have been about "Petaniqua Baali Adv".
> (Or is Petaniqua a novel or RPG character?)

To the best of my knowledge most, if not all, of the new vampires are from
the RPG or novels.

http://vampirerpg.free.fr/Genealogy/Baali.html

Petaniqua <maybe 6-5> (~-360:-336) Progeny of Cybele. She was the princess
of Epirus, mother of Alexander the Great. She was embraced the day
Alexander assumed the throne of Macedonia. She was called Myrtale, then
Olympias, then Petaniqua The Black Eyes of the Wyrm. She is totally
corrupted by the Wyrm. She is the 2nd of the Red List and poses as
Malkavian. [KmW,pp81-85] [Cb-Ba]

And a bit about her sire.

Cybele <maybe 5> (+ ) Progeny of one of the Shaitan. Sire of Petaniqua
(-336). Sealed Troile and Moloch under Carthage. She had a taste for the
blood of men who castrated themselves in her frenzied orgiastic
ceremonies. Cursed the Assamites with the Blood Lust. She poses as a
Malkavian Methuselah. She was killed by a sect of 13 vampires that said to
be of the True Brujah. [KmW,pp81-82] [Cb-Ba,p66] [CbR-M]

Matt Morgan

"Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote in message
> "John Flournoy" <carneggy@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:1107536610.818553.267390@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> > Where the KMW Checklist formerly read:
> > TBA
> >
> > It now reads:
> > Petaniqua Baali Adv
> >
> > To go with:
> > Petaniqua Malkavian
>
> Well, there's your answer about the TBA. Nothing terribly earth-
> shattering after all. They just didn't want to revaeal that an
> advanced vampire existed until the base vampire was displayed.
> (Complicated by an apparent change of sects in the advancement,
> I guess.)
>
> Don't know why - it's not like there was much less idle speculation
> about "TBA" than there would have been about "Petaniqua Baali Adv".
> (Or is Petaniqua a novel or RPG character?)

Well, i was quite sure that the TBA would be a Baali, advanced version of
a vampire of another clan. But i believed that it would be the advanced
version of a !Tremere...

Anyway, the new library preview, must be a Master Trophy, as there isn't
any action, reaction, e.t.c. sign on the top left corner, and it says "xxxx
xxxx"
meaning two words, so not just Master, but possibly Master Trophy...

lets wait and see...

George

orpheus

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005

> Anyway, the new library preview, must be a Master Trophy, as there isn't
> any action, reaction, e.t.c. sign on the top left corner, and it says
"xxxx
> xxxx"
> meaning two words, so not just Master, but possibly Master Trophy...
>
> lets wait and see...

My my, isn't this George Holmes ? ;-)

Congrats.

--------------
Orpheus, Necromonger

"Orpheus" <orpheus.13@ERASERHEADfree.fr> wrote in message
> > Anyway, the new library preview, must be a Master Trophy, as there isn't
> > any action, reaction, e.t.c. sign on the top left corner, and it says
> "xxxx
> > xxxx"
> > meaning two words, so not just Master, but possibly Master Trophy...
> >
> > lets wait and see...
>
> My my, isn't this George Holmes ? ;-)
>
> Congrats.

:p

lol, not actualy one of the Holmes' family...

up to now, this is the only thing i managed to guess
and actualy it was very profound...

George