Need help with Visiontek please!

Mistermojo

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2003
My Visiontek card went bad after 7 months, and since the company is in financial trouble, they haven't been so supportive in my efforts to get help. If anyone has any suggestions or news on how to get a replacement from Visiontek I would be grateful to hear. Thanks!

10GHZ

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002
you just gonna keep trying and trying, try get a new card from visiontek or try from the place where you bought it.
i dont see any other way out

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
First off let me say Visiontek is not in financial trouble. During the time that they were making the switch to the good side(ATI)...they still never let their customers down by giving them bad service or bad tech support. Last month I RMA'd a GeForce 4 to them, and it was the best customer service I ever had, they were very polite and understanding. All I simply had to do was call the help number, which is located in the owners pamplet, and I was taken care of. Did you even try to call them?...I dont know wht kind of troubles you've been having, maybe you dont have a telephone or something, but they are doing the right thing in the way of continualy supporting their customers.

Saving up to buy Crashman a Shuttle Mini PC....