Camarilla threat: functional change?

In the past LSJ has ruled that:

"Multiple discards in the same discard phase won't cost extra pool,
but multiple Camarilla Threat cards in play will stack."

the question was about Camarilla Threat and Dreams of the Sphinx, IIRC.

I was playing around in ARDB and noticed that Camarilla Threat's text has
changed from:

"Each Methuselah discarding a card during his or her discard phase burns one
pool."

"Each Methuselah must pay an additional pool to use a discard phase action
to discard a card."

Must have missed that. :s

Does this new text alter the interaction between CT and Dreams o/t Sphinx?
And for discarding with PB:LA the second discard phase action does cost
another pool, assuming you paid for the first discard phase action?

"Jeroen Rombouts" <jeroen.rombouts@NOSPAMpandora.be> wrote in message news:QanOd.7221$VW7.487554@phobos.telenet-ops.be...
> Does this new text alter the interaction between CT and Dreams o/t Sphinx?

Maybe. Clearly, the new text doesn't have any effect on DotS, so there
you go.

> And for discarding with PB:LA the second discard phase action does cost
> another pool, assuming you paid for the first discard phase action?

Each DPA costs extra when used to discard a card, per card text.

--
LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/