Its wednesday 2/9, 3 PM. Do you know where your KMW previe..

Its wednesday 2/9, 3 PM. Do you know where your KMW preview is?

Well... do you?

Sorry for wasting bandwidth... :P
8 answers Last reply
More about wednesday previe

    Otto Koskinen wrote:

    > Whereever I damn well want it to be. :)

    damn right!!! mine is like, 10 min away from my home... :D

    Yes, please :)
    Nice to finally see him. He was the sire of one of the characters when
    we played Transylvania Chronicles.
    As a Tzimisce fan I'm still waiting for his master to make an apperance
    in the cardgame though :)
    Best wishes
    Alex Ek

    "Screaming Vermillian" <vermillian69@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1107980030.870790.284440@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
    > Its wednesday 2/9, 3 PM. Do you know where your KMW preview is?
    >
    > Well... do you?
    >
    > Sorry for wasting bandwidth... :P

    The preview page has been updated thrice already today.

    What do you want? Mitru?

    --
    LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
    V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

    "LSJ" <vtesrep@white-wolf.com> wrote in message
    > "Screaming Vermillian" <vermillian69@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Its wednesday 2/9, 3 PM. Do you know where your KMW preview is?
    >>
    >> Well... do you?
    >>
    >> Sorry for wasting bandwidth... :P
    >
    > The preview page has been updated thrice already today.
    >
    > What do you want? Mitru?

    Mitru? Non-understood reference?

    (Whatever...) I think his point was we were expecting that grayed-out
    vampire to become viewable by now.

    Fred

    "Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote in message news:YkuOd.5708$ds.2955@okepread07...
    > "LSJ" <vtesrep@white-wolf.com> wrote in message
    > > The preview page has been updated thrice already today.
    > >
    > > What do you want? Mitru?
    >
    > Mitru? Non-understood reference?
    >
    > (Whatever...) I think his point was we were expecting that grayed-out
    > vampire to become viewable by now.

    "Most" people think that the greyed-out image is of
    Mitru the Hunter. :-)

    --

    "Orpheus" <orpheus.13@ERASERHEADfree.fr> wrote in message news:420a755e$0$23977$626a14ce@news.free.fr...
    > And yes, we're [patiently] waiting to see it. The schedule you announced doesn't
    > speak about list updates, but of vamps / cards previews, as you well know...

    There are still 10 hours left in the day, by the WW server clock.

    --

    "LSJ" <vtesrep@white-wolf.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    36vav9F58uak1U1@individual.net...
    > "Orpheus" <orpheus.13@ERASERHEADfree.fr> wrote in message
    > > And yes, we're [patiently] waiting to see it. The schedule you announced
    doesn't
    > > speak about list updates, but of vamps / cards previews, as you well
    know...

    > There are still 10 hours left in the day, by the WW server clock.

    Okaaaaaaaay !!

    One of these nights I'll understand how time works on your side of the Great
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    On 9 Feb 2005 12:13:50 -0800, "Screaming Vermillian"
    <vermillian69@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Its wednesday 2/9, 3 PM. Do you know where your KMW preview is?
    >
    >Well... do you?
    >
    >Sorry for wasting bandwidth... :P

    Whereever I damn well want it to be. :)

Bandwidth Games Video Games