DECK - Anarchist of SET!

I decided to try blood denial w/ Followers of Set. Going Anarch adds
the very niffty Principia Discordia, allowing me to hunt off other
vampires at +1 stalth provided they are tapped. At first I was going to
focus on bloat via Anarch Salon + Tribute to the Master. But I figured
I'd wait for KMW before rebuilding a deck using the FoS so until then
this is what I've mustered up for the weekend. It's still got a pretty
good bloat engine via Hesha, Hospital Food and Aaron's Feeding Razor.
Not to mention stealing away blood with P. Discordia. Ecstasy went in
instead of Enchant Kindred for theme purposes but I am itching to
replace them. Was thinking of adding Assamites for Foul Blood + they
can always use P. Discordia. Thoughts - Suggestions? Thanks!

Crypt: 12 Vampires Max Cap. 7 Min Cap. 2 Avg Cap. 4.8
1x Lalitha 2 ser Followers of Set:2
1x Celine Cevalier 3 obf ser Followers of Set:2
1x Khalil Anvari 3 pre ser Followers of Set:2
1x Hadrian Garrick 4 obf pre Followers of Set:2
1x Nepata 4 obf pre ser Followers of Set:2
1x Count Ormonde 5 dom OBF pre ser Followers of Set:2
1x Sir Marriot D'Urban 5 aus obf PRE ser Followers of Set:2
1x Hesha Ruhadze 6 ani obf pre SER Followers of Set:2
1x Aisha 6 ani aus PRE ser Followers of Set:2
1x Samat Ramal-Ra, Archon 6 OBF pre ser tha Followers of Set:2
1x Sarrasine 7 aus nec OBF PRE ser Followers of Set:2
1x Qufur am-Heru 7 cel OBF PRE SER thau Followers of Set:2

Master - 15
5x Blood Doll
5x Galaric's Legacy
1x Seattle Committee
1x Opium Den
1x Presence
1x Hospital Food
1x Pentex Subversion

Action - 16
1x Temptation
10x Principia Discordia
1x Fee Stake: Boston
1x Fee Stake: New York
1x Fee Stake: Perth
1x Fee Stake: Seattle
1x Fee Stake: Los Angeles

Action Modifier - 22
4x Cloak the Gathering
5x Bewitching Oration
5x Voter Captivation
4x Forgotten Labyrinth
4x Lost in Crowds

Political Action - 14
7x Free States Rant
5x Kine Ressources Contested
1x Firebrand
1x Anarch Salon

Combat - 8
8x Majesty

Reaction - 5
5x Ecstasy

Equipment - 1
1x Aaron's Feeding Razor

Combo - 4
4x Swallowed by the Night

Total Cards in Library: 85

I don't think the Salon is necessary. Swap it and at least two cards
from elsewhere to bring you up to 4 Firebrands. I think you'll be
much happier with that. Honestly, I think the feeding razor is just
redundant. You don't NEED to have Hesha doing all your hunting, and
even without the razor he still could. Anarch Free Press is a much
better choice.

With the blood denial tactic, I recommend tacking on Gregory Winter and
(if you do indeed mix with Assamites), the Ghouls of Plaza Moreria.

Good luck!

Eric Simon
Prince of Chicago

also, if you´re adding assamites, do not let aziz out of this
one...and i agree, specially since you´re using anarchs, you can very
well use the vampires you get through forms of corruption and
temptations..... if you don´t find a way to use them, well, send them
to the khobar towers

evil_inside1999@hotmail.com wrote:
: I decided to try blood denial w/ Followers of Set. Going Anarch adds
: the very niffty Principia Discordia, allowing me to hunt off other

Blood removal without any Forms of Corruption and only one Temptation?
More!

//T

On 10 Feb 2005 13:13:45 -0800, <evil_inside1999@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I decided to try blood denial w/ Followers of Set. Going Anarch adds
> the very niffty Principia Discordia, allowing me to hunt off other
> vampires at +1 stalth provided they are tapped. At first I was going to
> focus on bloat via Anarch Salon + Tribute to the Master. But I figured
> I'd wait for KMW before rebuilding a deck using the FoS so until then
> this is what I've mustered up for the weekend. It's still got a pretty
> good bloat engine via Hesha, Hospital Food and Aaron's Feeding Razor.
> Not to mention stealing away blood with P. Discordia. Ecstasy went in
> instead of Enchant Kindred for theme purposes but I am itching to
> replace them. Was thinking of adding Assamites for Foul Blood + they
> can always use P. Discordia. Thoughts - Suggestions? Thanks!
>
> Crypt: 12 Vampires Max Cap. 7 Min Cap. 2 Avg Cap. 4.8
> 1x Lalitha 2 ser Followers of Set:2
> 1x Celine Cevalier 3 obf ser Followers of Set:2
> 1x Khalil Anvari 3 pre ser Followers of Set:2
> 1x Hadrian Garrick 4 obf pre Followers of Set:2
> 1x Nepata 4 obf pre ser Followers of Set:2
> 1x Count Ormonde 5 dom OBF pre ser Followers of Set:2
> 1x Sir Marriot D'Urban 5 aus obf PRE ser Followers of Set:2
> 1x Hesha Ruhadze 6 ani obf pre SER Followers of Set:2
> 1x Aisha 6 ani aus PRE ser Followers of Set:2
> 1x Samat Ramal-Ra, Archon 6 OBF pre ser tha Followers of Set:2
> 1x Sarrasine 7 aus nec OBF PRE ser Followers of Set:2
> 1x Qufur am-Heru 7 cel OBF PRE SER thau Followers of Set:2

Lalitha and Aisha don't have obf, you'd be better off duplicating Count
Ormonde for Aisha. Samat should be switched out for the BH FoS, Ezekial.

> Master - 15
> 5x Blood Doll
> 5x Galaric's Legacy
> 1x Seattle Committee
> 1x Opium Den
> 1x Presence
> 1x Hospital Food
> 1x Pentex Subversion

besides being a good card I don't see pentex subversion having any synergy
with your deck. I'd put in a Giant's blood just so others wouldn't be able
to play it.

> Action - 16
> 1x Temptation
> 10x Principia Discordia
> 1x Fee Stake: Boston
> 1x Fee Stake: New York
> 1x Fee Stake: Perth
> 1x Fee Stake: Seattle
> 1x Fee Stake: Los Angeles

More Temptations and Form of Corruption.

> Action Modifier - 22
> 4x Cloak the Gathering
> 5x Bewitching Oration
> 5x Voter Captivation
> 4x Forgotten Labyrinth
> 4x Lost in Crowds

You could afford to vary your stealth a little. Faceless night is a good
choice, and I'd put in 1-2 Elder Impersonation as well.

> Political Action - 14
> 7x Free States Rant
> 5x Kine Ressources Contested
> 1x Firebrand
> 1x Anarch Salon
>
> Combat - 8
> 8x Majesty
>
> Reaction - 5
> 5x Ecstasy

I'd drop these in a second, they won't do you much good.

> Equipment - 1
> 1x Aaron's Feeding Razor
>
> Combo - 4
> 4x Swallowed by the Night

The main problem I see with your deck is that you don't have much of an
offense besides taking blood off people. Once you get them down,
especially with no forms and few temptations, you have nothing to do to
them. I would add in a bleed module, or up the number of temptations to
like 8, for a swarm deal. A few more Firebrands could also help for
farward motion.

Hope it Helps,

Colin Strauss Riggs