Deckbot - Vamp Merging

pat

Expert

What's the best way to merge a vamp in Deckbot?

I was trying to merge Yong-Sun last night; I had basic Y-S out first with 10
blood. I tried to put adv Y-S on basic Y-S, but the bot wouldn't let me do
that.

I wound up having basic out with blood and other stuff on him, and just left
the advanced card in my ready region with no blood on it as a reminder that
he was merged. This worked o.k. but seems rather inelegant. :)

Is there a better solution?

Pat, mergers & acquisitions division

Pat wrote:
> What's the best way to merge a vamp in Deckbot?

I think it is possible to put the merged vampire into play, then
discard it. Once in the ashheap, you can move it to your hand, then put
onto the target ready vampire.

Do this on another Meth's turn since it's kind of complicated. ;)

Jeff

<jeffkuta@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Pat wrote:
>> What's the best way to merge a vamp in Deckbot?
>
> I think it is possible to put the merged vampire into play, then
> discard it. Once in the ashheap, you can move it to your hand, then put
> onto the target ready vampire.
>
> Do this on another Meth's turn since it's kind of complicated. ;)
>
> Jeff

This reminds me. Does anyone know when WW will open the Vtes Online for
additional beta play, or even for normal retail play.

Raille