DECK - Weenie Ravnos

Pretty straight forward Bleed deck w/ Ravnos. Flash Grenade slows down
rush and keeps blockers tapped. Makes use of Amria and was thinking of
adding Red Herring. Pretty tight at 70 cards and contains enough
stealth to get your bleeds through. Can constantly hit for 3 pool via
Fata Morgana + Computer Hacking. Thoughts and/or suggestions welcome.
Thanks!

Crypt: 12 Vampires Max Cap. 6 Min Cap. 2 Avg Cap. 3.8
-------------------------------------------------------------------1x
Sasha Miklos 2 chi Ravnos:2
1x Spleen, Georgio Gutterpunk 2 ani chi Ravnos:2
1x Lazar Dobrescu 3 for Ravnos:2
1x Tsigane 3 aus chi Ravnos:2
1x Vedel Esbreno 3 chi for Ravnos:2
1x Anka, Priestess of Thorns 4 ani chi pro Ravnos:2
2x Salbatore Bokkengro 4 CHI for pro Ravnos:2
1x Sennuwy, The Promoter 4 ani chi for Ravnos:2
1x Khalil Ravana 5 ani CHI for pre Ravnos:2
1x Joaquina Amaya 6 ANI FOR CHI Ravnos:2
1x Vaclav Petalengro 6 ANI CHI for pot Ravnos:2

Action - 12
10x Computer Hacking
2x Army of Rats

Allies / Retainers - 1
1x Rom Gypsy

Action Modifier - 14
8x Fata Morgana
6x Freak Drive

Combat - 10
10x Amria

Equipemt - 9
8x Flash Grenade
1x Treasured Samedji

Combo - 10
5x Occlusion
5x Mirror Image

Master - 14
3x Chimestry
3x Life in the City
1x Fortune Teller Shop
1x Week of Nightmares
3x Blood Doll
2x Path of Paradox
1x Inbase Discotek, Frankfurt

Total Cards in Library: 70

Orpheus wrote:

> Get 3 or more Week of Nightmares (to keep in hand or in Storage until
> opportune), 5-6 embraces, and you've got a killer.

Good advice, but I think that's another type of deck :].

orpheus

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005

> Pretty straight forward Bleed deck w/ Ravnos. Flash Grenade slows down
> rush and keeps blockers tapped. Makes use of Amria and was thinking of
> adding Red Herring. Pretty tight at 70 cards and contains enough
> stealth to get your bleeds through. Can constantly hit for 3 pool via
> Fata Morgana + Computer Hacking. Thoughts and/or suggestions welcome.
> Thanks!

Get 3 or more Week of Nightmares (to keep in hand or in Storage until
opportune), 5-6 embraces, and you've got a killer.
Orpheus