Connecting computers

Last response: in Networking
Share
February 14, 2005 8:34:44 AM

I want to connect my notebook to my desktop using a CAT5
crossover cable. Can anyone explain to me how to do
this? Both systems are XP.

More about : connecting computers

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 12:25:06 PM

Just run the Network Setup Wizard on the "main " PC stating that you want
that PC to be the 'gateway' to the internet for the other PC -and then the
wizard will create a floppy disk for you to run on the other PC.
Easy.

!