Connecting computers

I want to connect my notebook to my desktop using a CAT5
crossover cable. Can anyone explain to me how to do
this? Both systems are XP.
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting computers

    Just run the Network Setup Wizard on the "main " PC stating that you want
    that PC to be the 'gateway' to the internet for the other PC -and then the
    wizard will create a floppy disk for you to run on the other PC.
    Easy.

    "Paul" wrote:

    > I want to connect my notebook to my desktop using a CAT5
    > crossover cable. Can anyone explain to me how to do
    > this? Both systems are XP.

Routers Networking