2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Gaming Desktop Replacement
5. How much battery life do you need?
Enough that it wont shut down if i accidently discconect cable.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
High-BF3,SWTOR, WoW, Dota 2, MW3
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Fraps, And fruity loops
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Atleast 750gb, the more the better
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Sites that have there own credit card
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
The simple 1
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
The best 1
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Alright so, i need to get myself a new gaming rig, that can play most games on high while i fraps, and render program on background, at the same time, at the most minimum medium. I don't have any money, but i have credit for "In store credit cards". I know they are a little more overpriced, but it's the only thing i can do. I am really desperate for a new computer, and i was leaning towards a laptop over than the pc, because of the mobility and it's more viable, but a hardcore PC will do. I know itll be hard to get a good computer, from a store, but there might be a new one. I havent done any research for PCS, but for laptops ive found 2 decent laptops, but i think the MSI is a little better. Also im leaning towards to buy at bestbuy because i have there credit card already. The 2 computers from them are
They are both pretty solid, but im not sure if you guys know of a better one / which of these is better.
I'm looking for around 1200-1800 laptop max, ( No i don't want any blue ray, or stupid extra stuff) I just want a laptop or pc, that i can buy at a store with a instore credit card that they offer around that price, that will fraps / render videos and play games on high at THE SAME time.
Games like SWTOR / BF3 / MW3 / Dota 2 / Leage Of legends. These games on my mind. Maybe even WoW, if i go back.
I am looking for either a laptop or Pc around that price range, that you can buy at a store, with a instore credit card, like best buy, or if there is a store that sells the pieces and give you a credit card to, i don't mind making it myself. If anyone know of this or a laptop or pc at a store that offers this PLEASE LET ME KNOW, or if you know if does 2 comps are good enough / which is 1 is better for the money / gaming. let me know.
I also prefer a laptop like i mentioned above.
Thanks a lot for any help you can give in advance!
For the same price, a gaming desktop is ALWAYS a better deal than a gaming laptop.
Could you please explain the term "In store credit cards" please?
As far as I know there are normal credit cards with certain store names printed on them so that when you shop on them, you get special discounts.
Your descriptions seems too dubious.