New Preview: Lorrie Dunsirn

Lorrie Dunsirn Abomination

And me thinking the Dunsirn were a Giovanni bloodline. Going to be
curious as to what disciplines this Abominatiuon will have, and whether
the Abomination clan will have discernible clan discplines in common
with one another. Me, I'm guessing they won't, but we'll see :).

Regards,

Patrick
Columbus, OH

Ok, make that 'announced crypt card', not preview. Teaches me to post
before I've had enough cafeine.

Regards,

Patrick
Columbus, OH

samyamu@gmail.com wrote:

> And me thinking the Dunsirn were a Giovanni bloodline.

Being that they are, I smell some Necromancy on that particular Ms.
Abomination.

--CV

samyamu@gmail.com writes:

> Lorrie Dunsirn Abomination
>

> And me thinking the Dunsirn were a Giovanni bloodline.

They were Garou Kinfolk before they became a Giovanni bloodline.

"Approximately one out of every hundred Dunsirn children is a Garou, though
Dunsirn isolation from werewolf society often causes them to grow up as
ronin. That is, they grow up as ronin if the rest of the family doesn't
destroy them first."

-from Clanbook: Giovanni Classic

--
hg@ "If you can't offend part of your audience,
iki.fi there is no point in being an artist at all." -Hakim Bey