DECK The "I can't believe they're not Giovanni" deck

Last response: in Video Games
February 15, 2005 3:03:50 PM

Deck Name: The I can't believe they're not Giovanni deck
Created By: Patrick van der Reest
of defeat the point, wouldn't you agree? :)

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 34, Avg: 7.00)
3 Le Dinh Tho aus dom NEC 5, Nagaraja
1 Beatrice L`Angou aus dom MYT nec 5, Kiasyd
1 Valois Sang AUS DOM nec tha 6, Tremere
2 Bartholomew AUS dom MYT NEC obt 8, Kiasyd
3 Marianna :)  aus DOM nec POT THA 8, Giovanni
2 Marino Reymundo Vasquez ani AUS DOM NEC THA 9, Tremere
antitribu, Archbishop

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (16 cards)
5 Blood Doll
1 Chanjelin Ward
1 Dominate
2 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 Giant`s Blood
5 Life in the City
1 Secure Haven

Action (19 cards)
8 Govern the Unaligned
3 Rutor`s Hand
4 Scouting Mission
4 Whispers from the Dead

Action Modifier (26 cards)
6 Call of the Hungry Dead
4 Conditioning
4 Crocodile`s Tongue
4 Foreshadowing Destruction
2 Perfect Clarity
6 Seduction

Reaction (12 cards)
6 Telepathic Misdirection
6 Wake with Evening`s Freshness

Combat (8 cards)
8 Spiritual Intervention

Equipment (1 cards)
1 Sargon Fragment, The

Combo (8 cards)
4 Aura Absorption
4 Spectral Divination

Revelations is without a doubt a good addition to the deck, but due to
lack of room Le Dinh Tho will have to do the job.
Tempted to add Theft of Vitae, but afraid they'll clog my hand. Guess
I'll count on my prey's inevitable confusion :) .

Regards,

Patrick
Columbus, OH

More about : deck giovanni deck

Anonymous
February 16, 2005 11:11:06 AM

samyamu@gmail.com wrote:
> Deck Name: The I can't believe they're not Giovanni deck
> Created By: Patrick van der Reest
kind
> of defeat the point, wouldn't you agree? :)
>
> Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 34, Avg: 7.00)
> 3 Le Dinh Tho aus dom NEC 5, Nagaraja
> 1 Beatrice L`Angou aus dom MYT nec 5, Kiasyd
> 1 Valois Sang AUS DOM nec tha 6, Tremere
> 2 Bartholomew AUS dom MYT NEC obt 8, Kiasyd
> 3 Marianna :)  aus DOM nec POT THA 8, Giovanni
> 2 Marino Reymundo Vasquez ani AUS DOM NEC THA 9, Tremere
> antitribu, Archbishop
>
> Library: (90 cards)
> -------------------
> Master (16 cards)
> 5 Blood Doll
> 1 Chanjelin Ward
> 1 Dominate
> 2 Dreams of the Sphinx
> 1 Giant`s Blood
> 5 Life in the City
> 1 Secure Haven

I´d take one dreams and one LitC out, and probably include 2
Thaumaturgy skills, since half of your crypt don´t know how to use
it...

> Action (19 cards)
> 8 Govern the Unaligned
> 3 Rutor`s Hand
> 4 Scouting Mission
> 4 Whispers from the Dead

perhaps a Magic of the Smith?? some pulse of the canaille would help
increase your forward pressure as well.

> Action Modifier (26 cards)
> 6 Call of the Hungry Dead
> 4 Conditioning
> 4 Crocodile`s Tongue
> 4 Foreshadowing Destruction
> 2 Perfect Clarity
> 6 Seduction
>
> Reaction (12 cards)
> 6 Telepathic Misdirection
> 6 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
>
> Combat (8 cards)
> 8 Spiritual Intervention
>
> Equipment (1 cards)
> 1 Sargon Fragment, The

probably add the Veneficorum Artum Sanguis, to increase the THA of the
deck as well.

> Combo (8 cards)
> 4 Aura Absorption
> 4 Spectral Divination
>
> Revelations is without a doubt a good addition to the deck, but due
> lack of room Le Dinh Tho will have to do the job.
> Tempted to add Theft of Vitae, but afraid they'll clog my hand. Guess
> I'll count on my prey's inevitable confusion :) .
>

> Regards,
>
> Patrick
> Columbus, OH

cheers
Luciano "Baital" de Sampaio
VEKN Anarch Baron de Curitiba
VEKN Baali Clan Newsletter Editor
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 1:00:04 AM

I agree on the Thaumaturgy being thin in my crypt, but then again
there's a total of 3 Thaumaturgy actions and 2 thaumaturgy modifiers in
the deck - nothing else to make use of it. It's just an interesting
splash at the moment. Would I have more Perfect Clarity, I might make
that "bleed for 8, no block, no bounce" deck :) .

Regards,

Patrick
Columbus, OH
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 7:41:13 AM

well, that's a point as well... :)  perhaps only the VAS then...but i'd
really put something in, 'cause you may end up having a perfect
clarity, a rutor's and no one to use it...

and beware of the archons... :)

cheers
Luciano "Baital" de Sampaio
VEKN Anarch Baron de Curitiba
VEKN Baali Clan Newsletter Editor
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 1:19:40 PM

What??! No Breath of Thanatos??? ;-)

..- Luis Duarte
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 7:16:01 AM

On 17 Feb 2005 10:19:40 -0800, "Luis Duarte - Powerbase:Lisbon"
<luis.paleta@netcabo.pt> wrote:

>What??! No Breath of Thanatos??? ;-)
>
>.- Luis Duarte

I know, I should immediately make a Thoughts Betrayed - Breath of
Thanatos deck. But then it'd get tooled by a maneuver or prevention.
Or Immortal Grapple. Or Drawing out the Beast. Or Terror Frenzy. Or...
The Lynxkitten

History is not written by those who are right
But by those who are left
February 18, 2005 10:58:49 PM

"Patrick van der Reest" <tears@insight.rr.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: hecb111kdeqduoo0tmkaq4b5ubqrr2lupn@4ax.com...
> On 17 Feb 2005 10:19:40 -0800, "Luis Duarte - Powerbase:Lisbon"
> <luis.paleta@netcabo.pt> wrote:
>
> >What??! No Breath of Thanatos??? ;-)
> >
> >.- Luis Duarte
>
> I know, I should immediately make a Thoughts Betrayed - Breath of
> Thanatos deck. But then it'd get tooled by a maneuver or prevention.
> Or Immortal Grapple. Or Drawing out the Beast. Or Terror Frenzy. Or...
> The Lynxkitten

LOL

> History is not written by those who are right
> But by those who are left

Just wanted to say I loved your sig.
!