Last Vampire in KMW

There's just enough time to place bets on who the last vampire in the
set will be.

I'm betting it will be a third Abomination, namely Pariah. He's in
Children of the Night, and around 90% of the vampires in that book have
made it to the card game already.

Other bets?

>Emmit said:
>There's just enough time to place bets on who the last vampire in the
>set will be.
>
>I'm betting it will be a third Abomination, namely Pariah. He's in
>Children of the Night, and around 90% of the vampires in that book
have
>made it to the card game already.
>
>Other bets?

Looks like you were right. Although I'm intrigued that the elipsis at
the end of the list remains, even though 58 vampires have been
revealed, as if there is still more to come...

It might be the two other Red Listers, the Blood Brother and Samedi.
After all, they come after Abomination in the alphabet, and there's
still some time to preview left.

>I think they did this with previous previews, just to mess with our
heads.
>I think...

Looks like I just spoke a wee bit too soon. Elipsis is gone now.
That's all, folks.

Why must you tease us? Are we not men (and women, and other)? Have we
not hearts (those of us that do)?

> Looks like you were right. Although I'm intrigued that the elipsis at
> the end of the list remains, even though 58 vampires have been
> revealed, as if there is still more to come...

I think they did this with previous previews, just to mess with our heads.
I think...

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:34:16 -0500, Gregory Stuart Pettigrew
<etherial@sidehack.sat.gweep.net> wrote:

>> Looks like you were right. Although I'm intrigued that the elipsis at
>> the end of the list remains, even though 58 vampires have been
>> revealed, as if there is still more to come...
>>

>I think they did this with previous previews, just to mess with our heads.
>I think...

Maybe some new rules?

With that many news - red list rule, trophy rule, infernal and blood
curse update and even a new clan - I wouldn't be surprised by anything
right now. The Abomination introdution was far ahead that line.

Indeed, we still have almost a week before the release, and 5 days
before the pre-release events. Too early to finish the preview...

best,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:TES National Coordinator for Brazil
Giovanni Clan Newsletter Editor
V:tES Brasil Site (only in Portuguese for now)
http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/vtesbrasil/

"Emmit Svenson" wrote in message
> I'm betting it will be a third Abomination, namely Pariah. He's in
> Children of the Night, and around 90% of the vampires in that book have
> made it to the card game already.
>
> Other bets?

Um, I'll put my money on the original Abomination,
from New Orleans (Uriah Travers?) Malkavian and
Silver Fang, as I recall, which makes him a bubbling
fountain of insanity.

--wonder why they decided to pick a clan that isn't one?
heslin

ZombieMatt@gmail.com wrote:
> Looks like I just spoke a wee bit too soon. Elipsis is gone now.
> That's all, folks.

Thanks for pointing out the oversight, though.

Still more library to come though. Maybe some other goodies...
--
LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

"Matthew Heslin" <heslin@sprynet.com> wrote in message

> Um, I'll put my money on the original Abomination,
> from New Orleans (Uriah Travers?) Malkavian and
> Silver Fang, as I recall, which makes him a bubbling
> fountain of insanity.

Uriah Travers wasn't an abomination. He was BSD kinfolk embraced by a
Malkavian. His derangment was that he believed he was garou/abomination.

--
Colin "Eryx" Goodman
Samedi Primogen

Matthew Heslin wrote:
> Wasn't he? I thought that was the book that introduced
> the Abomination concept. Oh, well - I'll put it down to
> getting old and move on.

The Abomination was introduced in Under A Blood Red Moon. Pariah was
the first Abomination introduced.

Just about the last WoD book I bought, too. Not that bad, really.

--Colin McGuigan

>> Uriah Travers wasn't an abomination. He was BSD kinfolk embraced by a
>> Malkavian. His derangment was that he believed he was garou/abomination.
>
> Wasn't he? I thought that was the book that introduced
> the Abomination concept. Oh, well - I'll put it down to
> getting old and move on.

I can't speak for when the Abomination idea came from, but I ran NO as my
first Masquerade Chronicle for several years. Travers was a popular and
feared NPC in that game.

--

On 15 Feb 2005 18:15:38 -0800, deqlan@sanguinis.net wrote:

>Are we not men (and women, and other)?

A: We are Devo!

[couldn't resist]

best,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:EKN National Coordinator for Brazil
--------------------------------------
Now a "luminary", whatever it means:
http://www.thelasombra.com/WhosWho/fabiomacedo.htm

orpheus

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005

> Why must you tease us? Are we not men

WAAAAA? a Devo fan !! Didn't know there were any of these left... ;)

Orpheus "We are DE-VO"

TRENDING THREADS