TotalCon (NERQ) Roll Call thread

I hate "me-too" threads, but I'm really curious about who is planning
on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier weekend..

So post away at this thread! :)

Josh "Jozxyqk" Feuerstein - Prince of Boston
8 answers Last reply
More about totalcon nerq roll call thread

    I'll be there.

    -Peter Jehlen

    I'm in.

    -Peter

    On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Jozxyqk wrote:

    > I hate "me-too" threads, but I'm really curious about who is planning
    > on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier weekend..
    >
    > So post away at this thread! :)

    Josh Duffin, Pat Lusk and myself are coming from the south. I'll be
    slightly delayed due to an important meeting at work, but I hope to come
    racing up to the registration desk at 6:59:59 pm on Friday.

    Matt Morgan

    I'll be there.

    -Ben Swainbank

    Jozxyqk wrote:

    >I'm really curious about who is planning
    >on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier
    >weekend..

    Mark Loughman and Jay Kristoff

    "Matthew T. Morgan" <farquar@io.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Jozxyqk wrote:
    >
    >> I hate "me-too" threads, but I'm really curious about who is planning
    >> on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier weekend..
    >>
    >> So post away at this thread! :)
    >
    > Josh Duffin, Pat Lusk and myself are coming from the south. I'll be
    > slightly delayed due to an important meeting at work, but I hope to come
    > racing up to the registration desk at 6:59:59 pm on Friday.
    >
    > Matt Morgan

    Last I heard, the Brothers Strait were planning to come as well.

    - Pat

    I'll obviously be there. Along with at least 7 from the Seekonk group.

    Rarrh.

    -Grant Garvin
    Prince of Seekonk, Massachusetts
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Jozxyqk" <jfeuerst@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote in message
    >I hate "me-too" threads, but I'm really curious about who is planning
    > on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier weekend..
    >
    > So post away at this thread! :)
    >
    > Josh "Jozxyqk" Feuerstein - Prince of Boston

    I'll be there.

    DaveZ
    Atom Weaver
    Abdicated Prince-Emeritus of Boston ;-)
    (won't it be nice to have three generations of Bahstun princes together?)

Games Video Games