TotalCon (NERQ) Roll Call thread

Last response: in Video Games
February 18, 2005 11:22:41 AM

I hate "me-too" threads, but I'm really curious about who is planning
on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier weekend..

So post away at this thread! :)

Josh "Jozxyqk" Feuerstein - Prince of Boston
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:22:42 AM

I'll be there.

-Peter Jehlen
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 12:26:41 PM

I'm in.

-Peter
February 18, 2005 1:47:48 PM

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Jozxyqk wrote:

> I hate "me-too" threads, but I'm really curious about who is planning
> on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier weekend..
>
> So post away at this thread! :)

Josh Duffin, Pat Lusk and myself are coming from the south. I'll be
slightly delayed due to an important meeting at work, but I hope to come
racing up to the registration desk at 6:59:59 pm on Friday.

Matt Morgan
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 4:45:26 PM

I'll be there.

-Ben Swainbank
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 8:33:59 PM

Jozxyqk wrote:

>I'm really curious about who is planning
>on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier
>weekend..

Mark Loughman and Jay Kristoff
February 18, 2005 9:19:15 PM

"Matthew T. Morgan" <farquar@io.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Jozxyqk wrote:
>
>> I hate "me-too" threads, but I'm really curious about who is planning
>> on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier weekend..
>>
>> So post away at this thread! :)
>
> Josh Duffin, Pat Lusk and myself are coming from the south. I'll be
> slightly delayed due to an important meeting at work, but I hope to come
> racing up to the registration desk at 6:59:59 pm on Friday.
>
> Matt Morgan

Last I heard, the Brothers Strait were planning to come as well.

- Pat
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 5:42:34 AM

I'll obviously be there. Along with at least 7 from the Seekonk group.

Rarrh.

-Grant Garvin
Prince of Seekonk, Massachusetts
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 6:27:15 PM

"Jozxyqk" <jfeuerst@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote in message
>I hate "me-too" threads, but I'm really curious about who is planning
> on coming up to TotalCon for the Qualifier weekend..
>
> So post away at this thread! :)
>
> Josh "Jozxyqk" Feuerstein - Prince of Boston

I'll be there.

DaveZ
Atom Weaver
Abdicated Prince-Emeritus of Boston ;-)
(won't it be nice to have three generations of Bahstun princes together?)
!