Missing Red List vampires

Hi,

while browsing through this group I found this list of Red List vampires
(originally posted by XZealot):

Angelo, Blood Brother

Ferox, Gargoyle

Kemintiri, Follower of Set

Valerius Maior, Tremere Antitribu

Petaniqua, Malkavian Antitribu

Count Germaine, Brujah

Rabbat, Nosferatu

Enkidu, Gangrel Methuselah

Some Werewolf-ghoul who's name I forget

Dylan, Ventrue Antitribu

Tariq, Assimite Antitribu

Dayna/Alexis, Ravnos

Genina, Samedi

Now that the checklist for the KMW vampires is done 3 of them don't have a
crypt card:
The Werewolf-ghoul (maybe Lorrie Dunsirn or Pariah?)
Angelo, Blood Brother

Genina, Samedi

I have always bin a big fan of the bloodlines vampires. So I am specially
disappointed that the latter two were not included into the set. Unless they
miraculously turn up as promo vampires or some such.

There are some Baali in the set, but I personally would prefer to see new
Ahrimanes, Kyasid and Samedi (maybe one group 3 and a couple of group 4
vampires).

regards,

pallando
--
pallando(at)gmx(dot)at

pallando wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while browsing through this group I found this list of Red List
vampires
> (originally posted by XZealot):
> Some Werewolf-ghoul who's name I forget

Ossian.

> Now that the checklist for the KMW vampires is done 3 of them don't
have a
> crypt card:
> The Werewolf-ghoul (maybe Lorrie Dunsirn or Pariah?)

Ossian does not have a crypt card; he's a library-card Ally.

> Angelo, Blood Brother
> Genina, Samedi
>
> I have always bin a big fan of the bloodlines vampires. So I am
specially
> disappointed that the latter two were not included into the set.
Unless they
> miraculously turn up as promo vampires or some such.
> pallando

-John Flournoy

> Now that the checklist for the KMW vampires is done 3 of them don't have a
> crypt card:
> The Werewolf-ghoul (maybe Lorrie Dunsirn or Pariah?)
> Angelo, Blood Brother
>
> Genina, Samedi
>
> I have always bin a big fan of the bloodlines vampires. So I am specially
> disappointed that the latter two were not included into the set. Unless
they
> miraculously turn up as promo vampires or some such.

Perhaps that means the next expansion will be another bloodlines expansion,
and so those 2 redlist might come there.

Smiling Tom wrote:
> Perhaps that means the next expansion will be another bloodlines
expansion,
> and so those 2 redlist might come there.

Wouldn't that be great?

I'm expecting a Hector Trelane (adv) with Red List sooner or later, too.

pallando wrote:

> Now that the checklist for the KMW vampires is done 3 of them don't have a
> crypt card:
> The Werewolf-ghoul (maybe Lorrie Dunsirn or Pariah?)

He's Ossian and he's there, just not as a crypt card. :)

--CV

"Emmit Svenson" wrote :
> I'm expecting a Hector Trelane (adv) with Red List sooner or later, too.

I think his downside is a built-in Trophy.
"Anyone waxing Mr. Trelane in combat gains 4 pool."
"--love, Clan Tremere"

--and that auto-rush, jeez, that'd be painful,
heslin

Matthew Heslin wrote:
> "Emmit Svenson" wrote :
> > I'm expecting a Hector Trelane (adv) with Red List sooner or later,
too.

> I think his downside is a built-in Trophy.
> "Anyone waxing Mr. Trelane in combat gains 4 pool."
> "--love, Clan Tremere"
>
> --and that auto-rush, jeez, that'd be painful,
> heslin

No joke. His advanced/merged selves would have to be cleverly designed
to balance it. "Red List: Hector gets first strike against minions who
take an action to enter combat with him" or some such.

hsienkovzele

Distinguished
May 25, 2009
Genina, The Red Poet and Angelo are promo cards released in game magazines. I believe it was on Scrye and on InQuest Gamer (September and October respectively)