What comes next after KMW

Now that the previews are done and the set is about to come out in a few
days, what comes next? I smell Kindred of the East. Any thoughts on what
might come out?
20 answers Last reply
More about what

    Alex Limos wrote:
    > Now that the previews are done and the set is about to come out in a
    few
    > days, what comes next? I smell Kindred of the East. Any thoughts on
    what
    > might come out?

    My thought is that you're being veeeery impatient to want details of a
    new set before this one is even on the shelves yet. :P

    -John Flournoy

    "Alex Limos" <Dekefrost@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Now that the previews are done and the set is about to come out in a few
    > days, what comes next? I smell Kindred of the East. Any thoughts on what
    > might come out?

    Vampiric Care Bears.....Mwhahahaha

    --
    Comments Welcome,
    Norman S. Brown, Jr.

    Alex Limos wrote:
    > Now that the previews are done and the set is about to come out in a
    few
    > days, what comes next? I smell Kindred of the East. Any thoughts on
    what
    > might come out?

    Something nine months later. (giving birth to new vampiric expansions?)

    Its release will be in November, so I'm hoping a new base set, just in
    time to hook people so they can ask their family/friends for cards in
    december.

    However, I think a new base set, should it happen, probably will not
    happen until G4 is full, which probably won't be until August 2006 (for
    the theoretical G5 filled base set in May 2007).

    Glad to know. Now that we're all burned out with KMW, knowing about
    the upcoming Legacies of Blood exp. is a refreshing bit of news.

    (5 minutes later...)

    Ok, I'm tired of hearing about Legacies of Blood. What's the next
    expansion after that?

    >Caine does Mars, the Musical.

    Ooo, is that with the original Holst score?

    Eric Simon
    Prince of Chicago

    Jordan B. wrote:
    > Ok, I'm tired of hearing about Legacies of Blood. What's the next
    > expansion after that?

    Caine does Mars, the Musical.

    --
    LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
    http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

    LSJ wrote:
    > Jordan B. wrote:
    > > Ok, I'm tired of hearing about Legacies of Blood. What's the next
    > > expansion after that?
    >
    > Caine does Mars, the Musical.

    Yeah, I've always wondered about vampires in space... so much new
    material that could be covered... alas, a new WoD...
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    > Now that the previews are done and the set is about to come out in a few
    > days, what comes next?

    Coming next for Vampire: The Eternal Struggle:

    Legacies of Blood

    -- November 2005 --
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Sascha Neumayr" <sascha.neumayr@gmx.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
    42165feb$0$11628$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at...
    > > Now that the previews are done and the set is about to come out in a few
    > > days, what comes next?
    >
    > Coming next for Vampire: The Eternal Struggle:
    >
    > Legacies of Blood
    >
    > -- November 2005 --

    Urm, I smell someone who's got his hands on a starter already... ;)

    So does that look like Bloodlines 2 to U ?

    Dunno why, I think we're going to get some starter spoilers very, very
    soon...

    ---------------
    Orpheus
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    > Oh please, please, please let it be the Bollywood version!

    Amazing. A Bollywood reference. My cultural sensibilities are appeased. :)

    Ankur
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Legacy" is the term used instead of Clan in Kindred of the Ebony
    Kingdom (the V:tM Africa book).
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    LSJ <vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com> writes:

    > Jordan B. wrote:
    > > Ok, I'm tired of hearing about Legacies of Blood. What's the next
    > > expansion after that?
    >
    > Caine does Mars, the Musical.

    Oh please, please, please let it be the Bollywood version!

    --
    hg@ "If you can't offend part of your audience,
    iki.fi there is no point in being an artist at all." -Hakim Bey

    Alex Limos wrote:
    > Now that the previews are done and the set is about to come out in a
    few
    > days, what comes next?

    A long frickin break I hope. I havn't tested alot of cam ed strategies
    yet, let alone anarchs, black hand, gehenna and KMW!

  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Varresh a écrit :
    > "Legacy" is the term used instead of Clan in Kindred of the Ebony
    > Kingdom (the V:tM Africa book).

    YEEBAH !!!

    Let's just hope we see some G3 there...

    Oh, and BTW, for the african Lasombra, maybe Myth instead of Obt ?
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    > A long frickin break I hope. I havn't tested alot of cam ed strategies
    > yet, let alone anarchs, black hand, gehenna and KMW!

    Remember that retail presence is a good thing. If new product is not
    on the shelves at regular intervals, casual buyers question the success
    and lifespan of the CCG. I hardly feel that we are being flooded with
    sets.

    -Grant Garvin
    Prince of Seekonk, Massachusetts
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Ankur Gupta" <agupta@cs.duke.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.62.0502190306180.29546@peso.cs.duke.edu...
    >> Oh please, please, please let it be the Bollywood version!
    >
    > Amazing. A Bollywood reference. My cultural sensibilities are appeased. :)

    One article in National Geographic and suddenly Bollyhood is the newest
    "thing"! How 'bout that?

    Fred
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Orpheus wrote:
    > Varresh a écrit :
    > > "Legacy" is the term used instead of Clan in Kindred of the Ebony
    > > Kingdom (the V:tM Africa book).
    >
    > YEEBAH !!!
    >
    > Let's just hope we see some G3 there...
    >
    > Oh, and BTW, for the african Lasombra, maybe Myth instead of Obt ?

    nope...Xi dundu (aka African Lasombra) have obt/pot/dom just like their
    western counterparts....

    Luciano de Sampaio
    Anarch Baron de Curitiba
    Mr. Baali
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    The_Baital a écrit :
    > Orpheus wrote:
    >
    >>Varresh a écrit :
    >>
    >>>"Legacy" is the term used instead of Clan in Kindred of the Ebony
    >>>Kingdom (the V:tM Africa book).
    >>
    >>YEEBAH !!!
    >>
    >>Let's just hope we see some G3 there...
    >>
    >>Oh, and BTW, for the african Lasombra, maybe Myth instead of Obt ?
    >

    > nope...Xi dundu (aka African Lasombra) have obt/pot/dom just like their
    > western counterparts....

    Sure, I know, but it could make a variant and new vamps able to play Myt...

    Orpheus, hoping against all hope.
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    > Remember that retail presence is a good thing. If new product is not
    > on the shelves at regular intervals, casual buyers question the success
    > and lifespan of the CCG. I hardly feel that we are being flooded with
    > sets.
    >

    > -Grant Garvin
    > Prince of Seekonk, Massachusetts

    I agree especially if you compare to games like the Vs. system where
    expeansions seem to come out every 3months or so

    Piers
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    The symbol on the back of the page with the ad for Legacies of the Blood
    certainly looks like the one from the cover of Kindred of the Ebony Kingdom.
    It does look like a set based on that, though I also have hopes that it will
    be the second Bloodlines expansion as well.

    --
    Colin "Eryx" Goodman
    Samedi Primogen

Games Video Games