[DECK] Bleeding Guns

hey all,

i'd like to ask for comments for this, should i say, "typical", CEL/PRE
deck i've built. first off, i have trouble cycling when i'm jammed with
the PRE bleed cards then if i do get into combat (blocked), i find
myself without my combat cards. how could i improve this? TIA.

Deck Name: Bleeding Guns

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 28, Avg: 5.92)
1 Antonio Veradas CEL obf POT PRE 8, Brujah antitribu:3,
Bishop
1 Steve Booth CEL pot pre pro 5, Brujah:3
1 Dodd CEL dom pre 5, Brujah Antitribu:2
1 Victor Revell aus CEL dem pre 5, Toreador Antitribu:2
1 Radeyah CEL pot pre 6, Toreador:2
1 Brachah for CEL PRE 5, Brujah:2
2 Pug Jackson CEL for POT pre 6, Brujah:3, Primogen
1 Julian Sanders CEL pot PRE 6, Brujah Antitribu:2
1 Suzanne Kadim aus CEL dom obf PRE 7, Toreador:3
1 Greta Kircher AUS CEL obf PRE 7, Toreador Antitribu:2
1 Rigby aus CEL pot PRE 5, Brujah Antitribu:2

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (14 cards)
5 Blood Doll
1 Emergency Preparations
1 Fame
2 Haven Uncovered
1 Mob Connections
1 Perfectionist
1 Presence
1 Sudden Reversal
1 Vast Wealth

Action (15 cards)
2 Ambush
1 Arson
2 Bum's Rush
4 Enchant Kindred
2 Legal Manipulations
1 Media Influence
3 Social Charm

Action Modifier (2 cards)
2 Aire of Elation

Reaction (5 cards)
5 Forced Awakening

Combat (46 cards)
6 Blur
1 Caseless Rounds
6 Concealed Weapon
2 Dragon's Breath Rounds
8 Flash
8 Psyche!
8 Pursuit
3 Sideslip
4 Taste of Vitae

Equipment (7 cards)
5 .44 Magnum
2 Desert Eagle

Gerard
6 answers Last reply
More about deck bleeding guns

    There's a new card in the set that might help you, though it might not,
    as you are doing BB...

    AM. Requires ou to have a gun. Give reacting minion -1 intercept.

    I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere...

    gsanvic wrote:

    > i'd like to ask for comments for this, should i say, "typical", CEL/PRE
    > deck i've built. first off, i have trouble cycling when i'm jammed with
    > the PRE bleed cards then if i do get into combat (blocked), i find
    > myself without my combat cards. how could i improve this? TIA.

    Heh heh. I'll let David field this one...

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "How does this end?"
    "In fire."
    Emperor Turhan and Kosh

    > i'd like to ask for comments for this, should i say, "typical",
    CEL/PRE
    deck i've built. first off, i have trouble cycling when i'm jammed with

    the PRE bleed cards then if i do get into combat (blocked), i find
    myself without my combat cards. how could i improve this? TIA.

    dreams of the sphinx...

    Screaming Vermillian said:

    "There's a new card in the set that might help you, though it might
    not,
    as you are doing BB...

    AM. Requires ou to have a gun. Give reacting minion -1 intercept.

    I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere... "

    Yup - Supressing fire. Opens a whole new option for Cel gun decks.

    thanks!

    gotta hunt down another dreams and that other card. :D

    -wannabe mobster

    On 20 Feb 2005 02:44:36 -0800, gsanvic <gsanvic@gmail.com> wrote:

    > hey all,
    >
    > i'd like to ask for comments for this, should i say, "typical", CEL/PRE
    > deck i've built. first off, i have trouble cycling when i'm jammed with
    > the PRE bleed cards then if i do get into combat (blocked), i find
    > myself without my combat cards. how could i improve this? TIA.

    Dreams and other card cyclers are good. A few Flurry of Action can be a
    boon also. See below for specific comments.

    > Deck Name: Bleeding Guns
    >
    > Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 28, Avg: 5.92)
    > 1 Antonio Veradas CEL obf POT PRE 8, Brujah antitribu:3,
    > Bishop
    > 1 Steve Booth CEL pot pre pro 5, Brujah:3
    > 1 Dodd CEL dom pre 5, Brujah Antitribu:2
    > 1 Victor Revell aus CEL dem pre 5, Toreador Antitribu:2
    > 1 Radeyah CEL pot pre 6, Toreador:2
    > 1 Brachah for CEL PRE 5, Brujah:2
    > 2 Pug Jackson CEL for POT pre 6, Brujah:3, Primogen
    > 1 Julian Sanders CEL pot PRE 6, Brujah Antitribu:2
    > 1 Suzanne Kadim aus CEL dom obf PRE 7, Toreador:3
    > 1 Greta Kircher AUS CEL obf PRE 7, Toreador Antitribu:2
    > 1 Rigby aus CEL pot PRE 5, Brujah Antitribu:2

    Greta and Suzanne are good enough to double up on. Radeyah could go, I
    don't think doubling up on Pug is worth it either. All your inferior
    presence should be 5 caps. No need to pay 6 for inferior.

    > Library: (90 cards)
    > -------------------
    > Master (14 cards)
    > 5 Blood Doll
    > 1 Emergency Preparations
    > 1 Fame
    > 2 Haven Uncovered
    > 1 Mob Connections
    > 1 Perfectionist
    > 1 Presence
    > 1 Sudden Reversal
    > 1 Vast Wealth

    You should drop Emergency Prep, Mob Connections, Presence, Vast Wealth.
    Add more Fames. Add Dreams.

    > Action (15 cards)
    > 2 Ambush
    > 1 Arson
    > 2 Bum's Rush
    > 4 Enchant Kindred
    > 2 Legal Manipulations
    > 1 Media Influence
    > 3 Social Charm

    You need more rush actions. Try to get about 12 total. Switch a few of the
    bleed actions for Aires. 4-5 Works pretty well, now every bleed for 1 with
    presence is a threat.

    > Action Modifier (2 cards)
    > 2 Aire of Elation
    >
    > Reaction (5 cards)
    > 5 Forced Awakening

    These are a good way for you to burn blood. I would either switch them to
    wakes or drop them entirely. Stealth decks are way too common to have
    these work out.

    > Combat (46 cards)
    > 6 Blur
    > 1 Caseless Rounds
    > 6 Concealed Weapon
    > 2 Dragon's Breath Rounds
    > 8 Flash
    > 8 Psyche!
    > 8 Pursuit
    > 3 Sideslip
    > 4 Taste of Vitae

    Caseless rounds is something you should be doing with celerity. I'd want
    more tastes, and 1-2 more Pysches, if you see combat ends frequently. Up
    the number of concealeds, you don't want to waste an action equiping. I
    don't think the dragon's breath rounds are worth it.

    > Equipment (7 cards)
    > 5 .44 Magnum
    > 2 Desert Eagle

    I'd swtich the desert eagles to .44s, they are just better. Try to have 8
    weapons/8 concealed.

    Hope it Helps,

    Colin Strauss Riggs

Video Games