[DECK] Bleeding Guns

Last response: in Video Games
February 20, 2005 5:44:36 AM

hey all,

i'd like to ask for comments for this, should i say, "typical", CEL/PRE
deck i've built. first off, i have trouble cycling when i'm jammed with
the PRE bleed cards then if i do get into combat (blocked), i find
myself without my combat cards. how could i improve this? TIA.

Deck Name: Bleeding Guns

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 28, Avg: 5.92)
1 Antonio Veradas CEL obf POT PRE 8, Brujah antitribu:3,
Bishop
1 Steve Booth CEL pot pre pro 5, Brujah:3
1 Dodd CEL dom pre 5, Brujah Antitribu:2
1 Victor Revell aus CEL dem pre 5, Toreador Antitribu:2
1 Radeyah CEL pot pre 6, Toreador:2
1 Brachah for CEL PRE 5, Brujah:2
2 Pug Jackson CEL for POT pre 6, Brujah:3, Primogen
1 Julian Sanders CEL pot PRE 6, Brujah Antitribu:2
1 Suzanne Kadim aus CEL dom obf PRE 7, Toreador:3
1 Greta Kircher AUS CEL obf PRE 7, Toreador Antitribu:2
1 Rigby aus CEL pot PRE 5, Brujah Antitribu:2

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (14 cards)
5 Blood Doll
1 Emergency Preparations
1 Fame
2 Haven Uncovered
1 Mob Connections
1 Perfectionist
1 Presence
1 Sudden Reversal
1 Vast Wealth

Action (15 cards)
2 Ambush
1 Arson
2 Bum's Rush
4 Enchant Kindred
2 Legal Manipulations
1 Media Influence
3 Social Charm

Action Modifier (2 cards)
2 Aire of Elation

Reaction (5 cards)
5 Forced Awakening

Combat (46 cards)
6 Blur
1 Caseless Rounds
6 Concealed Weapon
2 Dragon's Breath Rounds
8 Flash
8 Psyche!
8 Pursuit
3 Sideslip
4 Taste of Vitae

Equipment (7 cards)
5 .44 Magnum
2 Desert Eagle

Gerard

More about : deck bleeding guns

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 11:11:53 AM

There's a new card in the set that might help you, though it might not,
as you are doing BB...

AM. Requires ou to have a gun. Give reacting minion -1 intercept.

I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere...
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 12:08:32 PM

gsanvic wrote:

> i'd like to ask for comments for this, should i say, "typical", CEL/PRE
> deck i've built. first off, i have trouble cycling when i'm jammed with
> the PRE bleed cards then if i do get into combat (blocked), i find
> myself without my combat cards. how could i improve this? TIA.

Heh heh. I'll let David field this one...

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"How does this end?"
"In fire."
Emperor Turhan and Kosh
Related resources
February 20, 2005 3:06:17 PM

> i'd like to ask for comments for this, should i say, "typical",
CEL/PRE
deck i've built. first off, i have trouble cycling when i'm jammed with

the PRE bleed cards then if i do get into combat (blocked), i find
myself without my combat cards. how could i improve this? TIA.

dreams of the sphinx...
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 11:41:30 PM

Screaming Vermillian said:

"There's a new card in the set that might help you, though it might
not,
as you are doing BB...

AM. Requires ou to have a gun. Give reacting minion -1 intercept.

I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere... "

Yup - Supressing fire. Opens a whole new option for Cel gun decks.
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 8:22:59 PM

thanks!

gotta hunt down another dreams and that other card. :D

-wannabe mobster
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:16:15 PM

On 20 Feb 2005 02:44:36 -0800, gsanvic <gsanvic@gmail.com> wrote:

> hey all,
>
> i'd like to ask for comments for this, should i say, "typical", CEL/PRE
> deck i've built. first off, i have trouble cycling when i'm jammed with
> the PRE bleed cards then if i do get into combat (blocked), i find
> myself without my combat cards. how could i improve this? TIA.

Dreams and other card cyclers are good. A few Flurry of Action can be a
boon also. See below for specific comments.

> Deck Name: Bleeding Guns
>
> Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 28, Avg: 5.92)
> 1 Antonio Veradas CEL obf POT PRE 8, Brujah antitribu:3,
> Bishop
> 1 Steve Booth CEL pot pre pro 5, Brujah:3
> 1 Dodd CEL dom pre 5, Brujah Antitribu:2
> 1 Victor Revell aus CEL dem pre 5, Toreador Antitribu:2
> 1 Radeyah CEL pot pre 6, Toreador:2
> 1 Brachah for CEL PRE 5, Brujah:2
> 2 Pug Jackson CEL for POT pre 6, Brujah:3, Primogen
> 1 Julian Sanders CEL pot PRE 6, Brujah Antitribu:2
> 1 Suzanne Kadim aus CEL dom obf PRE 7, Toreador:3
> 1 Greta Kircher AUS CEL obf PRE 7, Toreador Antitribu:2
> 1 Rigby aus CEL pot PRE 5, Brujah Antitribu:2

Greta and Suzanne are good enough to double up on. Radeyah could go, I
don't think doubling up on Pug is worth it either. All your inferior
presence should be 5 caps. No need to pay 6 for inferior.

> Library: (90 cards)
> -------------------
> Master (14 cards)
> 5 Blood Doll
> 1 Emergency Preparations
> 1 Fame
> 2 Haven Uncovered
> 1 Mob Connections
> 1 Perfectionist
> 1 Presence
> 1 Sudden Reversal
> 1 Vast Wealth

You should drop Emergency Prep, Mob Connections, Presence, Vast Wealth.
Add more Fames. Add Dreams.

> Action (15 cards)
> 2 Ambush
> 1 Arson
> 2 Bum's Rush
> 4 Enchant Kindred
> 2 Legal Manipulations
> 1 Media Influence
> 3 Social Charm

You need more rush actions. Try to get about 12 total. Switch a few of the
bleed actions for Aires. 4-5 Works pretty well, now every bleed for 1 with
presence is a threat.

> Action Modifier (2 cards)
> 2 Aire of Elation
>
> Reaction (5 cards)
> 5 Forced Awakening

These are a good way for you to burn blood. I would either switch them to
wakes or drop them entirely. Stealth decks are way too common to have
these work out.

> Combat (46 cards)
> 6 Blur
> 1 Caseless Rounds
> 6 Concealed Weapon
> 2 Dragon's Breath Rounds
> 8 Flash
> 8 Psyche!
> 8 Pursuit
> 3 Sideslip
> 4 Taste of Vitae

Caseless rounds is something you should be doing with celerity. I'd want
more tastes, and 1-2 more Pysches, if you see combat ends frequently. Up
the number of concealeds, you don't want to waste an action equiping. I
don't think the dragon's breath rounds are worth it.

> Equipment (7 cards)
> 5 .44 Magnum
> 2 Desert Eagle

I'd swtich the desert eagles to .44s, they are just better. Try to have 8
weapons/8 concealed.

Hope it Helps,

Colin Strauss Riggs
!